Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible Questions For Vacation

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Chodey, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Whats up GC, thought i'd stop by to ask some questions. I'm headed to Florida in about 2 weeks for vacation, which is great since i live in Ohio. I planned on making some edibles for the ride down there, ride back, and to eat while I'm actually there.

I'm gonna be there for a week, and was just wondering what would be better. Cookies or Brownies?

Plan on having around 3 ounces of (unfortunately) some mids. How many cookies/brownies could we make out of that? I plan on splitting whats made with myself and 2 of my buddies. Would that be enough to keep us pretty ripped throughout the vacation? There will be some alcohol involved as well. (Not that it matters, but it can always kick in the edibles!... Right?)

Thanks for all answers and if I'm not clear about something PLEASE inform me and I'll keep you guys updated. I'll also post the results and how the actual edibles were just to help out other people with a similar situation. Thanks!

2. ALSO: Can i just use the CannaButter with a bag of cookie dough and just replace the butter with cannabutter? Is there a caution on temp so it doesnt decarb itself? I'm very new to edibles as I've only smoked throughout my years or purchased edibles, never made them myself. I'd like them to be decently potent, so how much bud to cookie ratio, etc. I don't wanna spend my vacation with a stomach ache from eating a dozen cookies a day, But i'd like to be pretty medicated the entire time. Sorry for so much! Thanks!

3. How are you getting there? I wouldn't recommend bringing edibles on a plane, and driving after eating them could be a poor decision as well. I would definitely eat one before entering the airport. You could mail it to where you'll be staying-USPS doesn't require a return address.