Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible question(I'm aware that its the wrong forum, but I need an answer)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mal11, Feb 7, 2012.

1. There are is really no one in the edibles forum to answer this, so I'm sorry in advance for posting in the wrong forum. Thanks :smoke:

I just made some firecrackers today around 6. I want to eat them tomorrow morning. Although, my question is, how long until they reach their full potency? Cause I want to get the best use out of them.

2. Did you cook them? Or do the let them sit out for a long time method?

3. I cooked them for about 30 min at 325 degrees. They're just chillin' now. But I want to know how long I should let them sit to get max potency. would it make a big difference if I ate them tomorrow morning or ate them a few days from now?

4. I dont think it matters really, I've made firecrackers on a few different occasions in the past. Every time using nutella and olive oil topped with a gram sandwiched between two crackers cooked at 325 for 20 - 25 mins.

Each time I made them I got baked. I say just munch them whenever you're ready because you'll most likely get blazed as shit. but remember to have a tall glass of milk at hand while you eat these foul tasting treats! :cool:

5. Since you already cooked them at the recommended temperature, the difference between tomorrow morning and a few days won't be anything.
    Enjoy em tomorrow they're a blast :)

How much weed did u use btw?

6. Awesome :)
    Ummm...probably like .5 or more? I'm not sure. It's a bowls-worth for me. But my bowl is made out of a wrench-socket. But the last time I smoked half a bowl I got pretty faded for a few hours. I can't imagine how blown I'm gonna be with an entire bowls-worth, especially if its an edible :) I'm gonna end like this all day ----> :hippie:

7. Always gotta have milk! or water cause the when I drink too much milk it kills my high for some reason :confused:

8. [quote name='"mal11"']

Always gotta have milk! or water cause the when I drink too much milk it kills my high for some reason :confused:[/quote]

I like milk only while eating the firecracker(s). Simply because it is thick and washes down the dry substance very effectively!

9. True. Well either way I'm gonna be blown :smoke::hello:

10. Yeah man you should deff. wait like 3 days and 13 hours because you will have the MOST potent firecrackers known to mankind!

No but really you can eat them tomorrow and it will not be any less potent from 4 days from now (at least not noticeably). Plus, if your getting blazed off half a bowl, a firecracker will have you upside down :)

11. If you cook them then you don't have to let them sit really, so you should be fine. If you make firecrackers again i would say to not cook them and let them sit out for like 4-6 days to achieve max potency. Enjoy though bro.

12. Not dissing on you, but I would not recommend letting firecrackers sit out without any cooking process. I have read WAY to many threads of people upset because there non-cooked firecrackers didnt work :)

13. I'm gonna be like :eek: and then 30 minutes pass---->:hippie:

14. Gobble them bitches up in the morning, and in about 2 hours or so you'll be ripped dude.

15. cook them, and sit them for a week. Completely raped in the arse from one.

16. #16 Fuck dis shit, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
    That's shocking to me. They are WAY more potent that way for me. Possibly because people used Skippy PB instead of a natural one? That stuff doesn't work...I use natural PB and usually d\ash some olive oil on top of the PB to make sure there is enough fat.