Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible Question: Did I just fuck this up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LostAndSpaced, May 3, 2012.

1. So, made butter using Hashmouf's recipe over in the Edibles section and made my own fudgy, butter-heavy recipe of brownies tonight with said butter.

I'm afraid I fucked up. I ate around 11:20 and now at 12:50, I'm barely feeling some fuzziness behind the eyes.

Some facts that may be important:

• I used a quarter ounce of high-quality, kiefy bud, ground up with some saved stems I had for the butter.
    • I set the stove for medium to melt the butter, but before I added the weed, I accidentally scorched the butter -- NOT THE WEED. I reduced the heat and added the weed, since the butter wasn't scorched too bad.
    • I let it simmer on the lowest setting for an hour
    • I left it in the fridge for 22 hours
    • I melted the butter again, and then strained the butter through a nylon stocking, pressing out the remaining butter and oil
    • I immediately used the 3/4ths of a cup of cannabutter to my brownie recipe and baked it at 325 for 23 minutes, per the recipe
    • I've eaten 1/8th of the brownies I made
    • I smoke about every day, around .7-1.0 gram
    • 235 lbs
    • 25 yrs old

Did I somehow fuck this up? Where did I go wrong? Should I just keep waiting on the high to kick in?

2. Hahahaha, disregard that, i'm totally fried now

3. Hahaha your all disapointed and sh*t then BAM!

4. I like this thread, basically explains weed brownies in a nutshell. Hey man i dont these things are working....and blastoff

5. Glorious... That's all I have to say about this thread lol

6. Attaboy OP, stay crispy.

7. Next Tim cook brownies at 200 degrees for longer.. They will be so much more potent ..

8. 9 mins made all the dif-er-ence in the worlddd.........................i hope someone got the reference there.

9. Hahahahahaha took 9 minutes fom your first post and then your lit. Thats whatsup. I woulda left the butter on the stove to simmer for a while longer tho

10. what he said^

i usually leave it on a double boiler for like 1-2 hours around medium heat