Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible puppy chow :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SortaStoner, Dec 30, 2012.

1. thats a bag of frosted mini wheats, that you may have added Powdered sugar to the bag to make it look more "authentic". lol funny thread though cause i'm high

2. So... Did you put the chex mix with the weed peanut butter in the zip bag for effect? Or? I'm not getting this.
    If you infused weed into peanut butter why put it in a pain in the ass spot to get it out of? Hah

Anyways, happy toking, or should I say eating? :)

3. Def frost mini wheat

4. Lol its amazing how many people have never heard of "puppy chow" and think it's really for puppies. Even after it's been explained numerous times.
    Sounds awesome op!

5. I'm glad someone else is amazed about this. All you people who have never had this (even without weed) are missing the fuck out. It's pretty easy to make and it's awesome. Peanut butter and chocolate melted together and poured and mixed over the Chex. Then you toss it in a bag with powdered sugar and shake it up. Mmm....

6. Puppy chow is the shit