Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible oil smell parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Annabellee625, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Hi! I'd like to make some oil with my weed, but I lived with my parents. So do you think if I do this at night the smell will disappear?

2. no the smell hangs around for a day if not more, depending on how much bud you use. I've pushed 2 days in the past.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The 40 minute decarb of weed roasting in the oven at 240 F will have the entire neighborhood smelling it.
    And you'll still only be half way done.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. No! The smell will not vanish during the night! Perhaps its time to move out on your own?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. <-- edibles only and my neighbors at the far end of the block 8 houses away know when I'm making oil.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Okay thanks so I guess I will wait to have my own appartement