Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible not working?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokyBeatsNTreats, Aug 10, 2017.

1. So the other day my friend brought shake over the day so I made us a firecracker shake. I followed all the instructions but an hour passed and we didn't feel anything. This happened to me when drinking a THC soda as well with 150 mg. Does anyone else have this problem?

2. @SmokyBeatsNTreats
    Decarbed all material destined to be eaten. 240 F 115 C for 40 minutes
    Mix decarbed weed with just enough coconut oil to wet.
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes 60 minutes if a cup of weed-oil
    Freeze
    Reheat and strain or not as you please.
    [​IMG]
    5 grams of hash
    1 tablespoon coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon lecithin
    Decarb hash (240 F for 40 min)
    mix with oil
    heat 220 F for 20 min
    freeze
    reheat
    DONE !!!!!!!
    Been making wicked strong oil for years. Works with hash or bud.
    Eat more every 2 hours until your on the floor with the spins and dry heaves.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. I find if my tolerance is high I won't get any effects from an edible. Did you decarb your shake before the firecrackers? 240F for 40 minutes. Can't explain why the soda didn't work, except tolerance. I'm in an illegal state so can't get dispensary edibles, but I've read here on the forum that they can vary in giving the advertised dose. Good luck, mate.