edible marijuana that's high in fiber and protein

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Lado Ramishvili, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Hello i'm from new jersey and was thinking of starting a business that was going to help medical marijuana patients by offering edible products that are high in fiber,protein and the level of potency itself.

So my question is, is it possible to create a product that is rich in fiber, protein and thc levels, if not list your reasons why and please tell me everything that comes to your mind while reading this because I would actually need to know.

ps. I myself to smoke marijuana recreationally and I remember smoking it the day after I got a huge concussion in football and feeling great after. but due to the legal risks by it being illegal in new jersey I've never really become a stoner after reading and seeing all the health benefits it offers but I am an entrepreneur

2. Try hemp seed as your base! Hemp protein is of a better quality than soy, tastes better than soy and is highly digestible. You might think about creating a hemp-based snack bar. Hemp seed works well in both savory or sweet recipes.

Why This Grain-Free, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan Protein Needs to Be Every Fitness Buff’s Best Friend (news – 2016)
    Why This Grain-Free, Nut-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan Protein Needs to Be Every Fitness Buff’s Best Friend

HEMP SEED: THE MOST NUTRITIONALLY COMPLETE FOOD SOURCE IN THE WORLD (full - 1992) HEMP SEED: The Most Nutritionally Complete Food Source In The World

Herbal medicine may ease constipation (news – 2013) Herbal medicine may ease constipation
    (so hemp seed is high enough in fiber to help ease constipation.)

Pay attention to the Omega 3 / Omega 6 ratio of your product. Using hemp seed oil is a good way to take care of this- it naturally has the optimal balance. This balance is FAR more important than most folks know!

“The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids” The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids. - PubMed - NCBI

“Excessive amounts of omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and a very high omega-6/omega-3 ratio, as is found in today's Western diets, promote the pathogenesis of many diseases, including cardiovascular disease, cancer, and inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, whereas increased levels of omega-3 PUFA (a low omega-6/omega-3 ratio) exert suppressive effects.”

Adding some herbal cannabis for green flecks for a visual effect wouldn't be bad.

Extracts are the easiest way to add THC and (hopefully) some CBD in different ratios and potencies to what ever recipe(s) you decide on. Low dose THC/ high dose CBD edibles are having a bit of popularity - no high, but calming and pain-relieving. You will also have to have the extract tested for not only potency, but also mold, and pesticides. Good luck!
    Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Hemp seed might be slightly more expensive since it has to be imported, perhaps being in the cutting edge of harvesting crops in the U.S. would be something to look into as well.

All nuts and seeds have plenty of protein and fiber, as well beneficial fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, so that is the catagory I would focus on.

4. Thank you for y'all responses !

5. Now since granny did all the work for you I expect you to cut her in for 80% of the profits.
    BNW