Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible highs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kylerst, Feb 9, 2014.

1. #1 Kylerst, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    For those of you that have tried edibles would you say the high is more of a body high,trippy head high, or balance of both? Btw I wan't to make firecrackers how high do those get you?

2. Just pray your not one of the few who doesn't get high from edibles.. I'm one of those few

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

3. For me it would be 50/50. Both body and mind highs. The sad part is I cant stay awake for more than 3 hours after eating edibles so I dont eat edibles often unless im trying to sleep.

4. One time my friend brought me a medical muffin from god knows where and I was high for like 8 hours true story

5. I always have a trippy, psychedelic experience with edibles. It's NOTHING like smoking for me. Two completely different highs.