Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 bruhh, Jan 19, 2011.

1. First time making edibles, and I'm making two .5 firecrackers. My question is if I can keep my shit together in front of parents or something. My tolerance is pretty low, and the bud is dank (idk if that makes a difference). Or would it be better to make one .7 firecracker and hit a couple bowls?

2. You can't handle them both. Eat one and wait a few hours. You will be ripped beyond belief. It will hit you harder and last longer, trust me.

3. Haha thanks, I don't know anyone who's tried them. How long is the high?

4. When I was in high school I had a firecracker before I got on the bus. I peaked for about 3 hrs and was still high when I got home. I mean high, not buzzed high.

5. How much did you put into it?

6. About .75 g's of mids.

7. So I made one .6 or .7 one and I followed the directions exactly, but they don't smell, neither does the oven. Are they done?

8. I suck at making firecrackers but when your high wears off could you come back and tell us how it went? That'd be great :D

9. fire crackers are potent as fuck hahah just take one trust me if done right it will leave you stoned for at least 5 hours

10. Damn.. I only did 15 minutes