Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible High

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by chilimaster0, Jun 8, 2014.

1. So I get severly stoned sometimes eating edibles where I literally lose control of my body and start to feel paralyzed.  Then i start to see fractal bright patterns that just keep overflowing my eyes till thats all I see and im basically asleep.  Then I start to feel like I may never wake up again and feel as if I am going to stay stuck forever.
    Anyone have anyways to help me enjoy this feeling or just help me to sober up because sometimes its just so intense thats its not enjoyable....

2. Uhhhhh... eat less of the edibles.

Sent from my XT1055 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Let me have your edibles.

4. Eat half the edible and wait for the effects to kick in. Once you notice it, then you can determine if you need to take more. Stay faded :smoking:

5. I made my first batch of firecrackers a week or so back. I ate two crackers and WOW! I finally came down the next day.
    Tread lightly!

6. Eat less of the edibles?  Edibles are incredibly potent and it's always a good idea to have less rather than more.

7. either eat less or put less weed in your recipe. Like if you put 1 gram in a firecracker you will probably feel like that, I usually just put a little less than .5 gram and I'm baked