Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible High - Psychedelic ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Nov 21, 2011.

1. I made some DANK edible Peanut Butter cookies with my friend two days ago.

We made 6 regular size and then two huge ones for shits n giggles.

We made one batch of oil and first used 2/3 cup of oil.. And put in a half-O of stems.. (30-45min approx)

Strained...

2.3 grams of hash.. (20min)

Strain...

Eigth of DANK (20min)

Saved the oil and made a batch at my friends house. SO dank.

I ate my big one and a little one for breakfast Sunday morning and I was So high all day it was ridiculous.

2. Last Friday I had some cannabutter in my pocket (forgot about it lol) for a couple hours and it melted. A friend and I were going to eat it before work, but we were sad since it was melted :( Her mom suggested dipping some of her HOME MADE DELICIOUS RUMCAKE in it, and this shit tasted NASTY on anything else we've tried in the past, but it went swimmingly with the rumcake. We kept dipping and dipping it... only to realize the cake was much spongier than we had realized, and finished it off. The entire batch served 18-20 doses. So when I work the 3D glasses shift at work...

Guest: Is this where we get our glasses?
    Me: Yeah man....
    Guests (now multiple): ..what?
    Me: ....what?