Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible help please

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bmick, Jun 27, 2017.

1. So I asked my dealer if she can get brownies, few days later shes got brownies! The brownie batch was made with 36 grams of OG kush and 14 grams of oil.. she's charging $20 a brownie I don't know how big they are I'm just wondering if you guys could help me out with this

2. Try one, go slow. Maybe a quarter of a brownie at a time. If they researched and they are as potent as they say, were decarbed and all that, and your pals are passing them out, I hope they are legit and seems like not too much. If they are weak though... That's why I don't like edibles unless I make them...lol.

3. That sounds a bit extreme if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I'm sorry, but they're not nearly as potent as what poster above is leading you to believe. I guess it's gonna depend on what your tolerance is, but with the THC going into the blood stream, it takes a lot longer to feel anything from them and, to be honest, there wasn't really a buzz when I tried them. I tried them several times and each time, regardless of what was inside, it was more of a body high instead of a head high like you get when you smoke it. I think the edibles work much better for the medical end of things. If you're looking for a killer buzz, stick with smoking it. But if you smoke regularly, you'll probably be a little disappointed in the affect you get from edibles. Maybe not. We're all different. They were superb for sleep and relaxation though. TWW

5. If by the low end (meaning 15%thc per 36g of decent herb and 50%thc mid grade wax) at the ratios OP mentioned (36 grams then 14 in one batch) into like 24 pieces, that would be around 500mg cannabinoids no? IF it is as they state of course. That's pretty high, but dispensary edibles are widely all over the place as far as I have seen. Them edibles coming out of Washington DC are crazy. They use straight distillate for some of that stuff I have also seen.

Not to even broach strain based effects!