Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible help please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Nov 5, 2013.

1. ok so me and my friends are having a surprise birthday party for a friend and im the designated cook. I only have around 3-4 grams. what would be the best way to do this. Obviously I know your suppose to use a lot more but I cant. if I made a cannabutter with this, and baked the brownies, and cut them into 6 pieces will this be good? also any "tried true and tested" recipes are appreciated, thanks

2. 3-4 grams of bud? Well, if it isn't just shitty trim, and it's really good bud, then it should be good. 
    They might just be weak, if you guys don't smoke often then you'll be good. 
    I'd look up some fire-cracker recipies, I'd assume they'd a little less to make. 

3. I would make firecrackers with that amount. I'm not a huge fan of them tho id just smoke :)

4. #4 allnaturalxx420, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
    id rather smoke to but everybodys set on brownies and I should of said its 15 a g bud so pretty good

and I smoke at least twice a day usually more along with one other but the other 3 are around 3-4 days a week

5. Make firecrackers, I swear on my life you'll be higher than anything you can even imagine. It's just retarded how stoned they get even a seasoned toker.

6. Time to make firecrackers! It's much more simple than Cannabutter for sure.