Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edible help :( :confused:

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Doof, Jan 7, 2013.

1. :confused::confused::smoking:
    Me and my friend got a half pound of shake and want to make edibles right now! but arent 100% how. Any suggestions.

2. Ive made pot brownies a few times and best advice i can give is to not overthink it. Im an absolutely terrible cook, but they've always came out great and potent everytime :)

Whenever i used Cooking oil, it was much easier than making it with butter. All i had to do is basically:

- grind up the weed to almost a powder
    -Then pour slightly more cooking oil than what the recipe for what youre making tells you to use into a skillet or pot on the stove.
    -Let the oil simmer for a minute or two, then pour the grinded up weed into it, making sure that the oil just barely covers it.
    -Stir it occasionally, for anywhere from like 45 minutes to like 3 hours, depends on how much time you have. You could wait even longer if you wanted.
    - Make sure that your stove is set to where it is almost at a simmer but not quite. Basically one of the low settings.
    - Once you feel like its done, just turn off the stove, strain the weed pout through a filter, and use the oil just like you normally would for whatever youre making. Hope this helps:smoking:

3. They probably don't know how to make hash if they don't know how to make edibles.