Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible doses

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sranangkingss, Dec 3, 2018.

1. What is the maximum edible doses i can make with 1 gram of hash?

2. @sranangkingss
    Depends on the THC content of the hash but less then I get from pure kief.

If it's 40% ( mid range) it's 400mg. Most state controlled edibles are now 10mg per dose.
    So 40 doses per gram.
    Keep in mind the dose required varies a LOT. My wife needs just 2mg while I like 150mg.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  3. @sranangkingss

This is my time tested recipe and it's simple and works very well for hash.

Decarb first 240 F for 40 minutes

5 grams Hash
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done

Fills 30 (0) capsules @ 100-150mg each
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. You can scale this up or down as needed for the amount you have or want to work with.
    Using more oil will lower the strength as needed too. Just make the same recipe each time so you know how strong it is and don't get a nasty surprise and wind up way to ripped.
    Been there and I have the canceled ticket stub to show for it. :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  5. I usually make hash oreos, 6 cookies out of a gram hash that gets me high for 4-6 hours

• Like Like x 2
  6. I take one gram and make 80 edibles, that's the most I can stretch it and still have the benefits, its very mild and just puts you in a good mood :)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk