Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible Dilemma 

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mescuszi, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Hey everybody, recently I have been having a problem with a batch of edibles from a local dispensary.  The last time I was there I had their medium strength 3 dose brownies and was incredibly stoned after only a .75 dose.  This time I got 4 maximum strength 4 dose brownies.  The thing is that I haven't had much luck with them.  I had 1/4 of it (one dose) and didn't feel much of anything, I waited 2 hours and had another and felt a kinda high, but not nearly as high as I expected. I waited another 2 hours and had another dose along with milk and a milk chocolate  bar and just got really tired.  A friend even tried a dose (also had milk and chocolate) and he didn't really feel it.  That was the first brownie, is it possible that it was a dud?  How should I go about trying the next one? What should I do to increase the potency?

2. Bump, trying another dose of a different brownie of the same strength along with a piece of toast with butter and peanut butter and a small amount of alcohol.

3. either your tolerance has increased or the brownies weren't made well.

Have you tried eating a fatty snack 45 mins-1h30 before you eat the edible? This helps, a full stomach does not, an empty one doens't help either.

4. maybe the edible was intended for pain relief, etc which for ingestion a lower dose is required than for psychoactive effects