Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible Creations?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Eastern Pablito, Jun 8, 2017.

1. I'm curious to hear some of you all's edible creations. I am a newer member to this website but have been smoking for close to 8 years now (I'm 21). I have a passion for creating amazing THC/CBD medibles. My list of things is posted below, but I'm really curious to hear about some of you all's creations. Happy to be with the community.
    Eastern Pablito

MEDIBLES
    BHO/reclaim glycerin flavoring syrup containing 1000 mgs of THC with BHO or 2500 mgs with reclaim.
    Cannabutter (30,000 mgs/lb or around 40-45g of flower) made with official Amish butter from the farmers market.
    Chocolate keif taffy made with 56 grams of keif, 70 grams of flower that fit on three baking trays. Way too much.
    Hash Popsicles made from a friends hashish and created into a tincture.
    Keif lollipops made from keif and a little but of bud, mostly keif. Purely sativa and fuckin amazing.
    Bigass cake that me and a couple friends created that had a lot of flower in it and was also iced with a BHO butter cream. Potent.
    Medicated smoothies with a small amount of flower just enough to relax, or more if you need more.
    Hardtac candy made from an older women's love for cannabis.
    THC syrup that tasted deliciously maple but had a hint of BHO.
    Spicy mayo I personally had made for a friend of his keif and some of my own buds. We had some amazing sushi.

Oh, and the typical brownies and cookies. I'm working on full meals soon.

Let me know what your edibles are like below. Great shit is made from a collaboration of great minds

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are you claiming bragging rights? Please show me your math for 30,000 mg thc from 45 grams of flower, please. Frankly, I don't believe your thc estimates, mate.

3. Nor do I, but making different things is definitely fun, and you certainly seemed to have at least played with what feels like "adult playdough" to me. I feel just like a little kid when making cannacreations lol.