Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edible butter.brownie help,

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TeSupo, Dec 12, 2010.

1. I have made it before, I have been reading different ways of making it.. I was going to just -

butter, going to make one batch, so I am going to use enough butter so I can use it all in the one batch.

add a little water with the butter, melt it down then turn the heat down to a simmer and leave it on for 25-30 minutes.

do i need to do the entire cool down period when i am just going to cook it in the brownie mix when ready, so can i just start the brownie mix and add when the butter is finished and strained using a cheescloth or coffee filter.

yea, what i plan on doing, doing it in a rush, but i believed i did it in the same manner and they came out wickedly strong, too much heh.. so any advice please if i am missing something, going to go out and find cheese cloth, u think you can find them at the home depot type of store..