Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edible advice pretty please

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Y O D A, Jan 18, 2010.

1. so im going on a school trip soon and id like to bring some edibles, any advice on what to make with limited amount of weed, and living with my parents right now to not too much time necessary for when there out of the house

thanks a lot

2. fire crackers takes less than 30 mins to cook. 15 mins to prep.

3. anyone have results with leary biscuits... even if they do work, do you get a lot out what you put in. like i dont wanna eat two to get a small buzz

4. Firecrackers literally take 5 minutes to make. I don't even user a grinder, just spread the peanut butter, and pick apart the marijuana and put it on top. The only trick part is folding the tinfoil, as the crackers tend to break, which can be VERY annoying.

I wouldn't take edibles at school, especially if it's your first time.