Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edible Advice:How to pace consumption

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Black Nero, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Well, hello Blades. I have a large peanut butter cookie, it is made with a batch of eight, equaling three grams made from high grade dispensary weed. The peanut butter chips also contain an unknown amount, though partof the original quantity

I ate two bites, and it took me around 20 minutes to settle into the feeling. It began with mild detached confusion, as in I was so into my head that I could hear my people talking to me, I knew the meaning of the words and heard the entire sentence sequentially.....but....I somehow could not respond. I understood, but my mind to it no further, any idea of a response was absent and I never gave it any real context to anything or anyone or any concept.

Niw that I have adjusted, I feel electrified with energy, and very happy and positive, so I want to take a few more bites, as I can definitely handle it if I'm responsible with my consumption

So, I am an experienced stoner. I smoke a quarter to half a ounce daily, and have taken dabs five times with no bad side effects, except the cough of course, damn I thoughtI was going to suffocate literally. How much more should I eat for an intense enough high to enjoy as a special occasion type blown, while still being moderately coherent enough to play XBLive well enough?

And I've heard things about not respecting edibles. If there isn't already one, could it be possible to sticky this, or a similar, thread.

There is no urgent rush
    but I'm going to wait to eat more until I get sound advice
    hint
    lol

2. 3gs in a cookie daym. I would say take a third and see how it goes. If not more

3. #3 tokejoke, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    I go through phases when I eat anything, starts with confusion and then before I can think to say "hey it's probably starting to kick in" I start getting waves over my body and then the permi smile starts. As a pie, what percent Have you taken? Because your bite and my bite are different I'm sure.

4. The most important thing to remember is to hide them from yourself, that way when youre stoned you dont forget that while theyre great munchies, theyre also weed laced and therefore, fucking you up more with each bite.

Because otherwise you will be fucked.

:smoke:

5. Do you like to wade carefully, or do you like to jump right in? You have plenty of cookies to experiment. Start small and build up to the desired level of happy and take note of the dose , or just "YOLO" and eat the whole thing because why not?

No one here can give you an accurate answer. Quality of the bud, as well as the way it was all processed include many variables.