Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

edibal story

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by potblower, May 26, 2010.

1. last time i told this story people laughed their ass off but one time i ate a browie form a med club o ut here and i went from not having to take a shit to needed to shit immediately, i was driving on a major freewawy by the way, so i pull over and couldnt find a gas station or resturant or nothing, then i found a gas station, i run out to find that theres no bathroom, its just a small island pump station, so i had to shit right there, there was no one there, it was about 630 am, crack of dawn, shitting, i wiped my ass w. my teashirt and wore a jacket w/ no shirt, i left the shirt on the sidewalk where i shit

moral of the story is take it easy on the eds, i ate a whole brownie cake by the way and i wasnt a heavy user