Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eCup test: Should I put a little bit of my own urine in with the Quick Fix so it's not suspicious?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rosie_Pup, Jun 21, 2018.

1. It's to my understanding that there's an acceptable "passing" range allowed with the piss test for "environmental factors". I feel like if I add a tiny bit of my own to the Quick Fix I'm subbing with it'll be a little less suspicious. Or will I just be sabotaging myself?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. No!

Don’t be silly. You have one job. Give them the sample at the correct temp. That’s it. Don’t overthink this. They will test the liquid you give them for the 5 drugs. If the sample is negative of those drugs you are golden. Why would you add thc to the sample. It’s a pass/ fail. Again, one job. ........Temperature.

• Like Like x 1