Ecuador. New legislation.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Mooner, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Sept 19, 2019

Ecuador Approves Use Of Medicinal Cannabis

Ecuadorian National Assembly voted YES to the legalization of medicinal use of cannabis during sessions to reform Organic Comprehensive Criminal Code.

During the Tuesday plenary of the Ecuadorian National Assembly, they approved the production, commercialization, use and consumption of cannabis for medicinal or therapeutical treatment.

Present laws allow possession up to 10g.

I don't know if medical prescriptions are being issued yet.

(rant) I wonder if old R. Hearst is bitchin to satan that he only got to fuck up the world for a hundred years.

Sent from my SM-J610G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Ecuador, May 13, 2020
    From El Comercio.com

"Minister Ontaneda: The medicinal cannabis industry is a great opportunity"

This Tuesday, May 12, 2020, the Minister of Production and Foreign Trade, Iván Ontaneda , referred in his Twitter account about it. "... the industry medicinal and industrial cannabis is a great opportunity for the country, will generate thousands of jobs and dollars , " he wrote. From June 24 the reforms to the Comprehensive Criminal Code (COIP) approved by the National Assembly will be in force , which included articles that regulate the use of medicinal cannabis for therapeutic, palliative, medicinal purposes or for the exercise ofalternative medicine , as long as it is proven with a professional diagnosis that you have an illness.
    The Ministries of Agriculture and Health have a little over a month to issue the respective regulations of the reforms to the COIP, which were published in the Official Registry on December 24, 2019. The regulationsgranted 180 days to prepare the regulations.

Este contenido ha sido publicado originalmente por Diario EL COMERCIO en la siguiente dirección:Ministro Ontaneda: La industria medicinal del cannabis es una gran oportunidad. Si está pensando en hacer uso del mismo, por favor, cite la fuente y haga un enlace hacia la nota original de donde usted ha tomado este contenido. ElComercio.com

Amused to death.