ecstasy

Discussion in 'General' started by ganja_grower, Dec 3, 2006.

1. i just did e lastnight and it was only my second time doing it i took 2 purple dvds i was so jacked that i was constantly grinding my teeth anyways i woke up today and it felt like someone has punched me in the jaw on both side it hurts like a bitch but i was wondering if this was from grinding my teeth or if it could be that my wisdom teeth are coming in cause i still dont have my wisdom teeth

2. It's definitely from the x, don't worry. I remember a few times when I did x I had been chewing on cinnamon gum, and the next day my tongue was sooo raw from it and my jaw hurt so bad from chewing so much...fucking sucks but it will go away after awhile.

3. yep, thats amphetamines for ya.

4. yeah thats the onlt thing bad about X the constant teeth grinding I f***in hate it but WOW purple DVD's I thought they only came in blue,white,pink,green,red, and yellow but purple thats pimped out

5. thanks...i see purple dvds all the time around where i live but i try to stay away from e cause ive got a real addictive personality and dont wanna get hooked on the shit

6. oh ya but u should get ur wisdom teeth checkd out regardless. Also my throat is always real burnt afterward from smoking so many ciggarrets while rolling

7. hahaha i know what you mean man i almost smoked a whole pack of smokes last night

8. Purple dvds are really bad, at least the ones on the east coast of the US. One time they were 100% DXM, the second time they were a little different colored purple and were like 25% MDMA and 75% meth. Fuck purple dvds!

Gotta get some g-ladies....two pills in one...one marking on each side, loaded with MDA they make you like trip.

9. lol I think I fucked up my jaw permanantly, If I open my mouth wide enough I can here like a popping sound of a bone...def learned my lesson that gum is essential while rolling

10. Its been months since I last popped and I still keep chewing from time to time

11. Hmm that reminds me.... got 4 gelcaps of molly. Now what to do with them...

12. Hah me too! I know how you feel.

13. dont take them man, WWJD

jk for all you peeps that love flaming

14. Im not gonna Lie I will probally pop three more than im done for the year no forever

15. Yeah, its from the ex..Shit hurts the next day, jaws numb, dont feel like eatin..

16. its all about the purple music notes muhfuckas

17. Im pretty sure the ones i had had a mix of meth and mdma in em it was a real speedy high and i was talking non stop

18. wow that really makes me eager to try E... [/sarcasm]

19. Dont Hate on E it's better than cocaine in my book

20. haha, you guys wanna know what i've noticed?

the day after tweakin or rollin, your jaw hurts from chattering or clenching. the day after acid, your cheecks hurt from smiling like this :D so goddam much.