Ecstasy- Seeking some info...

Discussion in 'General' started by bjrcboy, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Well first off I have been lurking on this forum for a long time and feel theres a great deal of people who might be able to help me out. I have dropped several times over the past few years but it has been nothing more then just popping a pill. I have read about people taking vitamin C, 5HTP, ect... I was wondering what all of this was for and what a good schedule to prepare for it would be? You see my girlfriend, our friend rina and I will be drop this may at Popsicle in the bay area(It will be their first time) and I wouldlike to make it as pleasnt with the smallest, harshest come down possible for them. Any advice on supplementation? Thanks in advanced!:hello:

2. None of it adds to the high.

Vitamins and Minerals do nothing for the high but there good to take everyday for your health so if you want take it everyday or after the roll to help replace anything you might have lost during the roll.

5HTP is good to take for the days following to help replenish your serotonin that MDMA makes your brain mass produce and then release it all. At the end of the night your left with very little serotonin and it's good to take 5HTP to help with that.

Just take the rolls and drink water to stay hydrated and have a good time that's all you need.

3. but not tooooo much water...harhar

4. If you take 5HTP before you roll (somewhere like 1.5 hours), it intensifies your roll (the MDMA part). :D

[​IMG]