Ecstasy Question...

Discussion in 'General' started by HCLPfan, Mar 8, 2006.

1. You should be fine, the only reason people usually have trouble with that is if their out dancing like crazy and not drinking so they get dehidrated. As for freaking out, no. You maintain control of your motor skills and all just fine it just more changes your mood and makes you speedy. The only time i've ever seen someone have an issue was my friend (girl) who had the ecstacy mix with her birth control and she basically seizured for 15 minutes and then was fine (not bad, just jaw shaking and stuff no worries). Long story short you'll be fine.

2. Yeah, XTC, its a drug that I couldn't even see having a bad trip on it... Unless you ran into trouble with the law or something.

3. Thanks guys...I'll have lots of bottles of water in the fridge and a few packs of gum handy. Then I don't really need to worry about the blood pressure issue then correct? I only plan on doing it once or twice in my lifetime, maybe again down the road somewhere. I'm just paranoid and I wanna make sure I'll be fine :D

4. Yeah, if your just hanging out in someones room and stuff one bottle is more than enough its only if you exaust yourself. Also, I thought the same thing about X and now I do it all the time :) Have fun man!

5. prep is everything

have fruit sliced up in the fridge as well as fruit juice green tea vitamin c tablets b6 and b12 tablets l-lysine tablets 5htp capsules a few lunchables and a pack of cigarettes as well as some gum

it will increase your heartrate slightly at normal pace but if you dance or run around doing shit you'll notice a pitter patter or speed up slow down effect

take the vitamin c an hour before hand (1-4 grams) the lysine as well

take the rest after (DO NOT take the 5htp beforehand your bud if he's done x in the last 2 months should be fine preloading with it) you wake up the next morning with some greentea or oj and somemore vitamin c if you feel lazy or tired or have aches

other then that I'd suggest you buy 3 tablets crush them all up seperate load up 4 of the 5htp capsules (empty 'em out) with the crushed contents split 1 pil per capsule and 50/50 for the last two capsules

take the full one then once you feel the light giddy tingling rush hit you take the half one

within 10 minutes you'll probably feel this full body orgasm of sorts after which each step or movement will be heaven

ummm just becareful unless you're bi or gay as somehow in some folks the sensual feelings are sort of reversed in that you go limp as a noodle whilst your ass starts feeling good when you walk or dance or sit and that (combined with x's ability to strip away fears/taboos/ego) leads ones mind to think 'hey unprotected anal sex could be fun' lol you may even come to find you'd be happy with an std while on mdma

I'm not saying keep yourself in check as that'll kill much of mdma's love drug quality leaving you with a speed like feeling but have some sense and whatever protection if need be

6. would you guys say you have more control over yourself than one might on a good shroom trip? Or less control? Because I was seeing peoples faces all distorted and I couldn't stop laughing for a while when I was on shrooms, and I saw some other cool stuff too. Just curious though. Thanks for the help.

Ohh and one more thing...I read somewhere that taking it makes it so you can't get an erection for many days even weeks afterwards....I'm assuming this is just BS?

7. its just gonna make you feel extremely great, like nothing can bring you down/top of the world feeling.I didnt have any trouble poppin one even the same day:D .nothings should become distorted, its not a hallucinogen.have fun.

8. i tried x first time on friday, hit two cherries (not all at once but over the night). was pretty much in control, waas fuckin amazing. plus iv got high blood pressure and it made my heart a lil sore at 1st bt that went away with the buzz...enjoy it man its really nice :yummy:

9. That part scares me, because I have slightly high blood pressure :(

10. Peer Preasure!! :d

11. you have 10x as much control as you would if you were tripping. with trips it is all in your head. with x it has everything to do with your body and emotions. makes you feel sooo damn good. you can have sex for hours and hours while your on it, but the next day you can have a happy perfect erection lol.

12. Its not a matter of control, you have nothing to worry about. You mototr skills aren't effected at all, you can drive or whatever you need to do just fine you just feel good. I'd say just don't worry bout it and take em.

13. That thing about not being able to get an erection is either a rare case or just bullshit. Ecstasy is regarded as a party drug so I can't imagine it doing that. Not to mention I have read about it being somewhat popularly used specifically prior to sex to enhance it.

14. ^ try it and say that

you go limp as fuck and you'll never swing a full erection while rolling or the day after

it'll get hard but it won't get fully hard so less friction = longer sex + mdmas sense boosting makes the orgasm feel better

Emo I've had a pretty noticeable heart murmur all my life and I've dosed tons day in day out the most I got was a pitter patter (no pain) and a bit of vertigo upon waking up the next day which went away with yet another heavy dose (500+mg)

You won't feel any of this as you haven't been 'abusing' the stuff day in day out lol yes I'd do it again and again in a heartbeat but I wouldn't suggest others do so

You're in complete control you just lose your sense of fear and ego so if you've ever had a dirty thought or twisted fantasy or what have you and something in the convo triggers the thought the x will allow you to bypass that silly moral/shock/taboo sensor that says "this is gonna scare the living hell outta whomever is listening to me talk"

so long as their on mdma too and you both are cool about exposing your deeper emotions or secrets without fear of the other blabbing you should be fine

I've done this more then once and thankfully the girl I spoke with most (not on mdma) during my mdma binges is very open minded understanding and just about the coolest freakin' person I know

15. e is amazing, u may feel a little weird like anxiety as ur coming up, but after than E is a great time, cant really freak out on it unless ur a bitch lol, but seriously u'll have a great time, my only recommendation is that u buy some lollipops or straws instead of gum, the constant chewing tends to make my jaw/teeth hurt more, if u are biting a straw is tends to hurt less, for me anyways, have a good time man i love E!!!

16. nice post.

ANYWHO, I won't touch MDMA, but I've had quite a few friends who've tried it and LOVED it.

I'm not sure about MDMA's effects on the heart, but I'm sure you'll make the right decision regarding this one way or another.

I've heard that you can come down from MDMA very quickly if the setting suddenly takes a change for the worse. Is this true?

Also, I've heard that doing ganja with MDMA increases and lengthens its effects. Is this true?

Thanks in advance.

17. coming down off a single dose the first time or after a long (6+ month) break isn't that fast for me I taper sleep for a few hours and wake up refreshed fulla energy

the next 5 or so doses had me rolling for about 5 hours at which point I laid down closed my eyes with the lights on and slowly drifted off to music after the 6th dose I found it extremely hard to sleep but the speedy dance and chat feeling stuck around for 8+ hours

at this point I lost the 'magic' from frequent dosing started taking 5htp before hand and added another booster half dose at peak

it came back like all hell keeping me up and rolling non-stop for days

as for taking a turn for the worse..I've never had that problem it's more mental then psychoactive so you feel happy and fulla energy

I guess it could be compared (not even close tho) to taking speed/adderall then smoking or vapping enough pot to make you happy as hell

candyflipping may increase the roll in some people but it depends on what you mix with it but for me perosnally the over the counter 5htp supplement is the only thing that'll increase a roll aside from using booster doses

without the building blocks mdma works with (serotonin) you'll lose the love feelings and be left feeling like any old meth user even tho the mdma is safer (and way more expensive lol)

18. i know its not a hallucinogen but we were playing with a light up frisbee and it looked like the light streaked a lot more than usual. it does change your eyes and how you see thing right? but not make up imaginary things. or maybe its just cuz it was dark....
    as for sex, never tried it while rolling but i remember having to go the the bathroom crazy bad cuz i was drinking a lot, and oh my god. that was the best piss ever. like drunk piss times a million. i started breathing heavy and i was seriously thinking i was orgasming. it was crazy.

19. yes you piss alot on phetamines and your pupils dilate to all hell so light streaking is normal some see actual patterns shapes and such but it's rare