Ecstasy question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by b0rn 0f 0s1r1s, Mar 22, 2009.

1. my boy got cut off by an undercover cop so he tailgated him and cut him off and then brake checked him and bitched him out at a light but then he got pulled over and ate 7 high quality rolls....hes like peaking on them, he didnt throw up till like 90 mins after they were ingested. anything i should watch for? im just tryna take care of my boy. thanks. and sorry for not searching, don't give me shit, im trying to get help for my situation specifically.

2. Get him in the shower and keep him cool epically if you see him starting to sweat

3. thanks for the response, he's just chillen on the floor doing his thing, hes VERY experienced with drugs so im not very worried about that, im jus tcheckin to make sure hes alive every few mins. my rooms the arctic, hes not going to overheat and i have 9 water bottles here for our taking so i think itll be straight.

4. Strange but I actually wish I was him right now.

5. If he's experienced then he should be all set. Seriously though, there isnt much you can do except kick it with him and let him listen to good music.

Dont let him drink too much water, gatorade is really the best option because its got electrolytes which will ensure you dont internally drown yourself.

I had to do this before but i only had to pop 4 tabs.....lol 7, well fuck i feel you man, my buddy did the same for me. Good times.

Keep us updated.

6. yeah hes just rocking to his drum n bass on his iphone hahaa.hes throwing up like crazy but i figured thats good.

7. what kinda rolls?

8. Just dont let him fall asleep and keep an eye out for him, ive seen people watch over other people that where just FUCKED up, its a horrible sight and sounds very very painful