Ecstasy or Speed?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tokin, Feb 24, 2009.

1. What do you guys think is better? I've never had either but i am getting the chance soon. Whats best for first timers and whats easier on you?

2. Neither are easy on you, they are both pretty hardcore drugs. I prefer X personally, though. Depends on your personality, most people I know who like speed are already hard-working, energetic people and like the boost. For a more chill time you'd want to try X. Don't expect it to be anything like a weed high though. For a firsty, do it in a controlled environment with 1 or 2 friends at most. A girl is nice too ;).

3. never done speed but im sure E is better

4. ^

E has to be better its my prefered of choice, next to getting high, controlled environment, with a female is always nice, and might i suggust, if you feel like your up to it, when your rolling if you choose to do so, driving is the tightest shit ever

5. ecstasyyyy.

a major plus about ecstasy is that its physically non-addictive.

6. Why is this in the sex love and relationship forum?

7. ^ Maybe he's talking about sex while on ecstasy vs. speed? That's what I assumed at least :-/

8. well, there NOT hardcore drugs as such, as some other poster said..
    but whatever man, if ur partying n shit then maybe go for the speed if its ur first time cos u will prob enjoy it more. dooesnt have as bad side effects as X

9. ^ lies

Ecstasy can definatly be addictive, me and my fiance were tryin to flip a few back inthe summer, ended up rollin face for 3 months, make mad bread off the rolls

but please dont let anyone tell u its non addictive, cause thats just not true

10. yea that too. which one would be best for sex but me and my fiancee both like it as rough as it can get

11. i wouldn't do speed before sex, you won't be able to get it up.

12. #12 Tuscano56, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009

Driving while rolling IS NOT tight at all

I did once because i HAD TO and i thought i wasnt rolling any more, but its just hella hard to stay in one lane

I only do molly though, so who knows, maybe its different or more intense.

Pretty much the tightest thing to do is a race on foot. I live in my citys downtown and me and two homies races for one city block and it felt amaaaaazing. You feel faster than usain bolt.

And all the people you pass look at you all weird because your tongue is hanging out like michael jordan, your pupils are basically your entire eye ball, and you and everyone else youre racing cant stop yelling "yeeeeeeeaaaah!! WhoooooEEEEEEE!!! ARGHH!!!!!" With big dumb grins pretty much everyone is just looking at you like wtf???/

and you dont care cuz youre rollin

13. E for sure my friend.

Although, I had some pills the other weekend that were pretty much speed.

Now, I've had pills with tweak in them before but these pills took the cake. I felt shitty for three days after I took them.

So be careful, in either one you choose.

14. Speed is a dirty drug and fucks you up. I know 1st hand!

And if OP is on bout taking it b4 sex then hes having a joke.
    Your dick will turn the size of a small peanut and there's no way you will get an erection.

15. ha ya if it's sex it'd be X...unless you want to be just banging your pelvic bones together at topspeed for the sheer joy of it and not penetrating anything

16. #16 barfdog17, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    it's just as addictive as weed, shrooms and acid are...meaning it's addictive if you lack any form of self control :rolleyes:

keep it to once a month to be safe, once every other week if you're gonna push the envelope, otherwise you start fucking up your serotonin receptors and it's all downhill from there...

17. im a good driver when im rollin...no lie.

18. im sure the eye wobbles and muscle twitches help with that