Ecstasy, i got some :)

Discussion in 'General' started by 10yearnewb, Jan 21, 2006.

1. So here is my deal. A 500 page, $22.95 copy of my autobiography in about 2 minutes.

I graduated High-School and never moved on to college. I moved out of my house and into an apartment with 2 other buddies 3 months after we graduated. I became very good friends with one of my roomates, and we smoke basically everyday through the whole lease. We stated to become intrested in experimenting with other drugs, mainly Mushrooms. Well it took us a LONG time to get some of those, and when we did we made the best of it. We went camping in the woods with Head Lamps (with red night vison! lol) and really had a blast. It truly changed my perception on drugs. I only got to experience the mushrooms once, but it left me really wanting to try other and experimen with other things.

So one day on the city I took the time to read all of the DXM posts and felt obligated to try it. I was with my buddies on a burn cruise and I just popped 15 gel caps. When I started laughing uncontrollably and differently i explained to them what i did and convinced my buddys to try it. About a month and a half later is when we all did them together. My roomie took 12, while my other buddy took 16. I took 28, wanting to really experience the more intense side of DXM. (I know 60+ pills is the "intense" side, but im not ready for 60 pills...).

Anyways, a girl at work (who i got into smoking, lol) said that she was going to try X. I was kinda interested, mainly because of all of the positive posts ive seen on this site. I decided to ask her if I could buy some, and it turns out I am now sitting here with 5 rolls. (20 a roll, so $100). I also have some questions before I dive in. I've been searching on this for so long its 6 AM, and i am no longer high... Im still a little nervious about actually doing ecstacy!! I mean, im excited, especially after reading so many saying how fun it is.

1. The pills are Green, and have a weird symbol on them. I dont know what it is. Its like a C , or a 3/4 filled O , with 2 lines through it. It looks like the QUAKE symbol, if you know what that is. Im not really worried about legitity issues, they look good. EDIT!!! = They are called EURO. Im from Minnesota, anyone know legitity issues with a green euro pill in MN?

2. My Buddy - Is who i am trying these with; is my best friend of 7 years. He moved to my city when he was a 6th grader, and i've been good friends with him since. He smoked up way before I did, but he is unqualified so to speak in the drug department. He has smoked with us ALOT lately, and he did the DXM with us and had a BLAST (listed above), but nothing else. ... im just worried that once we start rolling he wont be able to controll himself and do something crazy. By NO means is he that kind of person, AND I myself dont know what to expect, so im exagerating a bit, but i just dont want it to be too intense for him, you know? Ive done ALOT of work researching and answering his questions, because he is REALLY nervious about it. ... i just dont want something unexpected to happen durring the roll and have it all unravel....

3. Water - More concerned about OVER-HYDRATING. If we buy 2, $1.50 bottles of
    gatoraid will we be ok? 1 for taking the pill 1 for during the trip? (Fuck, i dont know what sizes the Gatorade bottles are... i know them by price... $2.30 is the big motherfucker).

4. Setting - We are going to a club and taking 1 FOR SURE. I have 5. But should we chill at his place for the first time to know what we are up against, or should we just fuck it and go? If we go to the club do we just take our E inside? I mean I dont want to get busted taking it inside BUT i dont wanna walk up to the bouced fucked out of my mind...

5. Misc - I know driving under the influence of anything is always a bad idea... but the Dukes of Hazzard in me just wants to know. Driving stoned is easy... driving drunk sucks... driving on shrooms is like navigating the Mach 5 through cough syrup at 150... can you drive on E? What else beside going to the club is fun to do?? Any good Video Game suggestions? Is the E experience depend on your mood like shrooms, or is it kinda like weed, where you just get happy? ... Take them on an empty or full stomach? I got 5 rolls... should I just take one and relax myself? I have Sat Sun Mon off... so ? If i take one now will i be up all morning and be burnt out? Im tired, but just as curious... maybe i should sleep in, eat a nice breakfast, take some vitamins, eat a nice dinner and take 1 tomorrow night....

EDIT: I DONT KNOW WHY IT ISNT SPACING RIGHT... now i really appreciate you tracking through this mess just to reply....

2. im not gunna lie i got halfway through, but from the looks of it you had alot of fun on E, its a good thing but I like to space out my rolls

3. Ecstacy, I want some.

4. do you die if you drink a regular gatorade? hells no so if you drink one while your body is fiending a little harder for the hydration, so yah grab a couple of those and keep drinking me through out the night

5. ive done never done it but i can get it whenever i want, its not really my kind of drug buti think im gonna be trying it in not to long, a new kid that i know that i was friends with before during the summer cause im friends with his gf, but he took 23 shots on his lunch break and tried to drive to where our school is and got kicked out of his, now he goes to my school- o shit i dont know where i was goin wtih that but ya i can get E anytime i want, do u guys think it is worth it
    EDIT- and i thnk that peole dehydrate when they are dancing and sweating in a club like all night and not drinking any water, id bet if u had one gadorade and werent exherting urself to bad ud be fine

6. I don't know that much about it, but i would say that you probably aren't going to get over-hydrated if you are dancing and sweating and shit. I dunno though, I think its really hard to get over-hydrated, like drink tons of water in a short amount of time, maybe i read the question wrong.

7. you should be fine if you drink a pint of water spread over an hour, not all at once because that is just as bad as not drinking.

8. I heard the E come down is a bitch...you should be fine with a couple bottles of gatorade (maybe the 32oz bottles?)...or some vitamin water?

9. Ah, any liquid is good..i drank a 24 of beer when i was high, you dont feel drunk at all, its just liquid replenishing you/

10. I heard you get really horny dude.

11. Hahaha, ohh yeahhh..if your with a girl on E, you'll go for hours..its fun :)

12. Ectacsy-I want some, I cant spell, Im baked, That shit is way 2 long for me 2 read so im just going 2 agree:smoke: :smoke:

13. 1. You will never know how good the pills are. Every single pill is an extrememely different roll. I have never taken two diff pills that have been the same roll at all.

2. All I can help you with on this one is tell your buddy to read up on some facts, relax, and just enjoy it. No reason at all to be nervous. It's nothing like tripping on shrooms or acid and loosing your mind, but then again your pill could have some LSD in it. Seen many of them before that have recently actually.

3. Water. Don't drink gatorade, I'd just stick with water. I know no one likes to drink water because it's so plain, but believe me it will be the greatest thing you've ever tasted while rolling, besidse pussy ha. I wouldn't drink less then a regular water bottle every two hours and no more then 1 water bottle per hour.

4. Hmmm....It would probably be best to just chill at one of yalls homes for the first time since yall have no idea what to expect.

5. The first time me and my buddies rolled, we didnt take the risk of driving. AFter the first time though we found out that you can drive on XTC. BUT, like stated above, every pill is different. I dont think you would be able to drive if you started tripping and seeing shit. I would just chill at yalls home for the first time. Another thing, SMOKE WEED when you come down. When you feel you are coming down, and no longer rolling, light up a bowl or a joint! Believe me, as soon as the THC hits your bloodstream it will bring the roll back up for a little while. When my buddy's did this last weekend it brought out the LSD in the pill. They saw trucks growing fur and goblins. Not saying yours would do that. But i have smoked on every single one of my come downs and it always brings it back up for a mere 30 mins or so. Be careful. The best thing to do on the next day is sleep. You feel sooooo weird and tweaked out for half the day. You probably won't be going to sleep 10-12 hours after ingestion. Also, remember that it can take up to even TWO HOURS to hit you!