Ecstasy: First Time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by amsartist, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Hey, I have a chance to try E today but I'm not sure if I should. Some of my friends have done it and they really like it...but I'm still sketched out. I've heard that you could like OD from just one pill on your first try. Any input on how dangerous it is?

2. It certainly can be dangerous. I think ODing on your first time is rare if you play it smart. I am sure others will chime in, but obviously you dont want to take anything experimental, try to make sure others have taken the exact same type before with no problems, also water is important, drink lots before, and during.

3. Not saying I don't like Ecstasy, but it's low on my list. Really just depends what you're into.

If you like :hippie: like me, it's not really that great.

But if you're more of a :metal:er, then x is for you.

4. My input:

Do not take more than one.

Drink water/juice while rolling, not alcohol as the latter dehydrates you and you won't feel the alcohol buzz anyway.

Be mindful of your teeth, you will grind them.

Don't speak unless you have something useful to say. You don't want to wake up the next day remembering that you spent the whole night saying, "Man, I'm so happy! I love you! I'm so happy!" If you're happy, say it once and then just be happy.

5. Wow... this thread has a thick coat of ignorance on it.

Just start by taking one, within 15-30 mins, you'll probably start feeling the effects. You'll probably have the best time of your life.

When the first pill wears off, you can take another one. And if you're really into it (but I don't recommend doing it for your first time) you can pop 2 in one shot.

Try to drink, but not too much, ecstasy sometimes messes with your stomach and doesn't like it when it gets filled. In other words, drink but don't exaggerate.

Would you happen to know the name of the pill you're taking? Or a picture?

Elend.

6. Ignore the last part,

If you're happy, say it a thousand time if you want. You're there to enjoy the rolling, not supress it.

Elend.

7. haha true.

good visuals too

8. Take two! Don't be a pussyy!!:hello:

I think you should have a good time. Don't be worried, that won't help if you're freaking out before you trip. Might cause a bad trip when you take it. Just keep reassuring yourself how fun it will be. Don't do it by yourself either.

9. badtripping on the E is really tough. But yes, it's a good idea to be surrounded by good friends.

10. having a bad trip seems hard. I had my first E experience with a bunch of friends literally a year ago tomorrow (i remember cuz its my friends birthday). Well we all were in the right mindset, and popped the pills. About ten minutes later my friends friend (trippin with us) gets a phone call from his girlfriend - he answers, and she breaks up with him. He's buggin out, starts crying and hes all pisses and breaking shit. Everyone else in the room is like... aww shit, bad vibes, this ain't good. We cooled him down and he had the best night of his life.

oh, and i just got E for next weekend!!! was gonna do it last night but was too tired

11. you will have the best time of your life.

like elend said, drink water, but dont over-indulge. you wont have much of an appetite, so dont think its weird that you arent hungry for anything and try and eat something, your stomach wont like it.

screw suppressing your happy feelings. you'll love any and everyone. positive vibes will be flowing from every pore.

do it, and you'll enjoy it

12. Thanks for the input guys, I think I'ma go for it. =P

My first time doing anything besides weed. Gonna be doing acid next weekend for the first time too. :D

13. i'd doubt it, offa one pill

take just one, and see what happens

also, bring weed, cigs (if u smoke those) with u, and water

14. mmmm. i like xtc

15. After reading my post again I sounded kinda like a dick, sorry about that. I'll put it in a more constructive way: the rolls I remember most are not my first times, where I babbled on and on about how high I was; but rather the subsequent times, where I zoned out and became one with a tiny corner of reality, or tried to talk to chicks in a club, or hanging out with friends and discussing the universe. The high is there, let's not just observe it but ride with it.