ecstasy first time (maybey?)

Discussion in 'General' started by taylor18, Jul 2, 2007.

1. kk soo theres this techno concert coming up that im going to later this year

and i was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or opinions of a first timer taking ecstasy

i know this website is mostly about weed and stuff...but i was wondering if anyone had any opinions on the drug

...after effects

...right dosages

...stuff like that

2. First few times I took it, I couldnt describe the feeling as anything but amazing. Its like a euphoria and a love that you have never experienced before in your life. Its really overwhelming. And I never really had any ill effects from the drug at first either. I wouldnt really say that the drug is that dangerous anyway, very few people have really died as a direct result of taking it. However after taking them alot I started to get really depressed afterwards, and It really started to fuck me up. I cant take them anymore, but yeh first few times rock.
    Good luck man.

3. hey thanks
    im thinking of starting off with a half

but im not sure
    maybey a whole pill

im kinda small soo i wnat to know how if a half is enough or too much or what-not.....

4. Yeah, starting with a halfs a good idea. Just play it safe man, take a half and wait a while till you feel it, then decide if you want more of a high or if your happy the way it is.

5. cool thanks ill do that

6. Np man.
    Enjoy it, post and tell us what you thought of it once you've tried it.
    Make sure you drink water an stuff, and dont get dehydrated. Stay safe man.
    Peace hommie.

7. Look. If you gotta ask, don't take it.

MDMA Isn't for the weak.

8. how often do you do other drugs, and how often do you get stoned?

9. take it, (maybe half first, upto u) but, pills are fine, i love em, but only take them once in a while, u don't wanna get into taking them everytime u go out dancing.

plus don't smoke any weed whilst up on them, cuz it will give you that lazy feeling u definately won't want on pills.

10. DRINK LOTS (A half bottle of water every half hour, yes youll piss every 10 minuts oh well do it trust me, this is the canadian way unless u like to have a hunch back)OF WATER WHILE DOING IT ( IT WILL LESSEN THE EFFECTS BUT KEEP YOU HEALTHY)

(plz also note I dont endorse any drug im simply stating experiances if you die or get paralized cause of one bad pill its ur own risk and body so make sure your source is good and its real mdma real mdma is in liquid form, the stuff next in best quaility is white powder form, but your most likely only have access to a bunch of weird colored pills that have been def cutt with something, so thats why u buy em off trusted people so its cutt with stay awake pills as apose to the shit underneath ur sink)

im so glade you asked this question, My familly, friends, girl friends, and my self have all taken Eddy or extacy many times, and I can tell you exactly what to expect. I my self binged on it at times for a week on end with no sleep just poppin em back like candy. Eminem has taken them numerouse times as well and infact many of his lyrics reflect upon that. Extacy is my fav drug, iv done em all except for injecting shit cause I hate needles.

That said I wouldnt take it, why you ask?, because the feeling is so damn good, and the come down so harsh that your practically 100% guarenteed to take more in a short period of time more so if its widely available like it is in my town all u gatta do is walk down to the main park and bingo 5$ and uv got a blue dolphine that will certainly take all ur worries and squash them into nothing for at least 4 hours even if you dont have an addictive behaviour this shit will grab hold of you like a hooker grabbing on your bitts from the red light district in malaysia.

But if you anything like everybody ull take at least one out of curiousity, esp if your an intelligent person your brain will quest the unknown but rem that curiousity did kill the cat.

If your still reading this youll prob take one anyways, lol the drug is relativly safe, and very effective, the drug is called extacy because the effects are just that, it is the sulton of good feeling, you should take 1 pill for the first time fk taking a half pill ^^ you might as well do it right if your gunna do it. anyways the first words out of everybody that I know first taking the magic pill is "I luv the world" lol and literally youd be very unique if you didnt feel the same but I mean it in every sence of the phrase, ull spill all ur secrete beans if you dont be carefull, so Id make a mental note not to reveal anythign about your self cause when your on E its a truth syrome and was infact later used by the germans in ww1&11 to do just that. Youll literally luv your friends so much and everything around you ud even be very likely to give your life for them. That should give you an idea of how good it will make you feel, the effect is pleasent not dizzying or anything but more of a relaxing spring water mist effect upon your whole body not Anything liek drinking or smoking pot those to me are more of a musky mask effect. Also another really cool effect is being able to freestyle like crazy cause the words just pop in ur head and ur not nervouse so you just spit like eminem but be carefull I started cutting up my friend and he got a bit mad, lol

the side effects the first time you take them are tollerable because your body has enough shit in it to recoup about a a day or two after youv done it, meaning the bad effects only last about a day or two, however please note if its a good pill you will have bad effects at the end of yoru high its guarenteed so you better be able to take it like a man they usually very from a sore back nothing too majour too skipping ahead of your sentaces to twiching esp your eyes esp if you have eye allergies.

so again its fairly safe, just stay away from the shit once youv done it once cause itll suck you into doing more. if you dont drink water while doing it, ull feel 10x worse the next couple of dheys and you risk seriously harming your self, some other interesting facts is it was designed for soldiers originally to quell hunger , fatigue, and courage, and lastly a truth syrome, you can read up on it, its interesting, cause the soldiers needed a magic pill cause obviously if their getting only rotten food, are really tired, and are getting weary this pill would be a 100% touch down also note the more you take esp in a hort period of time the less the effects are and note alot of people compinsate by taking more, after about 4-7 days of doing it in a row, id say it wouldnt matter how many ud take u wouldnt feel high meaning the more you do the less the effects are

Enjoy it, just stay safe hopefully that helps you next time try shrooms but only the blue kind ull trip and see a bunch of cool shit

DRINK LOTS (A half bottle of water every half hour, yes youll piss every 10 minuts oh well do it trust me, this is the canadian way unless u like to have a hunch back)OF WATER WHILE DOING IT ( IT WILL LESSEN THE EFFECTS BUT KEEP YOU HEALTHY)

11. yeah drink a lot of water and don't run around or dance too much or do anything to make you over heat and dehydrate. Drink a bUNCH of water. and becareful

12. MDMA is very bad for your brain. It eats away entire sections after multiple uses. If you use MDMA for an extended amount of time you're likely to become an e-tard or acquire a holy brain. MDMA is a very dangerous drug to use over time if you value your brain and its health.

13. lol, then why is my cousin 40 and smarter then me? im in college for computer engineering tech and passing well with 75% second year .... and hes much smarter and doesnt seem retarded to me, btw he does it every weekend and has been for like ever ... now I dont think hes smart for doing that but hes very book smart and seems fairly healthy

14. i disagree. if you've never tried something you should definitely ask around or do some research to see what you're getting yourself into. i mean, knowledge is power, right?

15. whats a techno concert?

16. LOL

ectasy, well you can't really describe it with words, all I have to say is have fun, and believe me you will. Ive never heard of a bad e trip. Aslong as your with people you feel comfortable around should be good, you'll have an intense energy boost. E + Winter = Good Combination haha running around in -10c wearing no jacket and I was still warm.

17. umm its like going to a club, but waaaay bigger. im going to DJ tiesto in chicago, and its safe to say ill be rolling balls. i know for a fact that mdma isnt good for you but only after many uses. so trying it once wont hurt.

18. Wow, do you have dsylexia or some other learning disability? This is some of the most retarded dribble I have read on a druggie forum in a long time. I can't actually believe that you truly think everything you wrote is true.

1. How on god's green motherfucking earth can drinking water detract from the intensity of the high? Hydration is essential for you body to function efficiently and produce the neurotransmitters necessary to create the high caused by MDMA or any other drug for. Not to mention supporting the strain MDMA puts on your cardiovascular system, kidneys, and liver. Bad advice is dangerous man...don't cause some othe ignorant fuck to kill themselves at a party cause they thought they'de roll harder if they refrained from drinking any water. E doesn't need any more negative PR...

2. Pure MDMA is a liquid? What the fuck are you on kid? The only way MDMA is a liquid at room temperature is if it is in the anion (freebase) form. And that is an oil that is extremely caustic and would cause nasty chemical burns if you attempted to consume it. The MDMA found anywhere in the market will be methylenedioxymethamphetamine hydrochloride. That means that the MDMA molecule is bonded into the crystalline hydrochloride crystals. That means it will always be a solid at room temp. It is highly water-soluble so it can be put into solution; but if the water is allowed to evaporate you are left with MDMA.HCl again.

Oh yeah, also thought I would throw it out there that injecting MDMA is a rather lame MoA. The rush is very intense and similar to intravenous methamphetamine; but it wears off quickly. Within a couple hours you are hardly rolling anymore and within 6hrs the whole thing is over. I wasted about a half gram of completely good molly doing this and I don't reccomend anyone else waste their MDMA trying to shoot it.

3. Alright, clean MDMA does not typically ever produce the phenomenon of 'fiending' on the comedown. It produces what is most commonly described as an, 'afterglow"'. This state is lethargic, brain-dead, and all around spacey. There is a small period of anxiety when you start coming down, but it normally fades within a relatively short time. Furthermore, pure MDMA is noted by most users for having quickly diminishing returns when dosing is repeated. This means that the amount required to stay high increases so dramatically that within a few days the effects of consuming more MDMA are so minimal that you either have to switch to a different drug (methamphetamine, cocaine, amphetamine, MDPV, 4-MAR, piphenyl prolinol all would work as they affect primary dopamine, as opposed to MDMA's primary action on serotonin) or just give up and pass out. It also so happes that by far the most common adulterant (cut) found in pressed pills is methamphetamine. This drug is known for it's extremely addictive nature, intense cravings, drawn-out multi-day binges, horrific fiending, and massive neurological damage. Sorry son, but if you've been up for a week all cracked out, binging on pressed pills, fiending for more when you come down, etc then you have most likely been getting meth-bomb pills. Or at least pills with a decent percentage of meth/amp. Find a new source.

Does it go all night or just till bar-closing time? If it's an all night show then it's a rave. If it ends before sunrise then it's just a club show.

19. Don't be a dick, he's just trying to figure out what he should do. You know, that's generally what people do when they want to do, try or experience something they know nothing about, from skiing to drug use to driving. They ASK QUESTIONS. get off your high horse.

*sigh* You know nothing, and you have failed so fucking hard it isn't even funny, so please.. Just.. Leave. Do some fucking homework before you go spouting lies and propaganda bullshit, thus making yourself look like a naive, ignorant twit.

To the OP: http://www.erowid.org This will help you MASSIVELY sir, and good luck to you.

20. I was drunk and high when I wrote it, and LOL + iv had way too many good recources tell me that drinking water helps alot, and these are hard core druggies, and it def does help cause iv done E with and without water and id rather drink alot of water

p.s stop trying to sound so smart u make my writing look bad :p