Ecstasy. Does this sound legit?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ChicagoBud, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Ok so my friend said she knows a guy that deals x. and i told her i wanted to try it so i asked her what the pricing was gunna be and stuff and she said that its a triple stack which means its three pills in one and that it is really good x. she said it normally goes for 60 a pill but that she can get it for 40. she told me shes taken this pill and it was good.
    Should i trust it? it sounds pretty legit but i dont really know

2. no no no no no lol

i can get "triple stacked" for 10 lol, and they fuck me up goooood, whoever ur getting from is really fuckin u over

3. dont fall for the "stack" hype. yes, a bigger pill does have the potential to contain more mdma, however, its almost NEVER the case. I've had "doubles" that made me roll twice as hard as "triples"...

Its all about the quality man.

4. 9 out of 10 times, what is touted as a double or triple stack really is nothing more then a single dose of E. the dealers say it's a doub or trip just to jack the price up. the most i've ever paid for a triple stack was $30...and that was highway robbery imho. even still, i did roll face for the whole night. every other time i've been sold a doub or trip, it was nothing more then a single dose sold at higher price. you'd be surprised at how much "higher" you'll get from a single dose of E just because you've been told it was a stacker. placebo effect....the mind is a powerful thing.

5. dang, this sucks cuz its my only connect for some X.

So theres very little chance its actually high quality stuff?
    i guess i wont buy it and wait till another connect comes along...

6. your " friend " is tryin to come up BIG off you...pills should cost no more than $10 a pop. most areas in the US charge $10-$15. personally i think $10 is a rip off even, let alone $40. you dont think it's weird how suddenly she can get $20 off a pill? rofl

7. ya i thought it was weird so thats why i came here to ask more experienced people.

Thanks guys for convincing me, i wont be buying it, im gunna tell her if she can get me a pill for sumtin around 10$ then let me know

8. ask the people you buy weed from

9. So i told my friend that i didnt want it anymore. sure enough she calls back and asks why i dont want it, she says that she can get me it for 20 now... i still said no because i bet shes getting it for like 10 so im still gettin jipped. stupid people

10. lol
    my weed connects think i'm a fiend if i ask for something like that .... lol
    good luck dude

11. 40 bucks for a tab? Fuck that. I used to get amazing rolls for 10 a pop. Double stacked and triple stacked is all bullshit - just people trying to hype up thicker pills. Also don't buy into that "heroin/cocaine based" bullshit either.

ECSTASY IS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE MDMA.

12. ya thats wat i thought when i first heard 40, FUCK THAT, lol. i just need an actuall good connect. anyone in the suburbs of chicago wanna hook me up? lol doubt it