Ecstasy and DXM. Good Mix?

Discussion in 'General' started by thenolan, Dec 6, 2007.

1. im considering taking 2 rolls and popping some robos. anyone know of any problems with this combination? i think its going to be great

2. hmm, if it was me I would enjoy the x and save the robo for another time, or when coming down from the x... just my opinion tho...

3. I wouldn't know first hand but you would be mixing something that, in some sense, acts like a depressant on your body with another that speeds it up. I bet the DXM would take away from the upbeat feeling that Thizz is suppose to give. :)

4. i think that i would still roll but also get a cool trip

5. isnt x suposed to be the best thing ever

hmm ive mixed many a pill but it was opiates.
    becareful becasue i always get dry mouth hella bad on dxm and doenst e make u lose water 2.... id say a like 150 mgs of dxm just a nice buzz or somthing

6. i mean, ive rolled before and i can roll again, but i think that this would be sweet i dono.
    i tried acid like 2 weeks ago, i took 2 hits and it kind of felt like x mixed with shrooms but less of an x feeling and more of a crazy shroom feeling, thats where i got the idea, i would like more of an X feeling and les of a shrooms one

7. http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/ecstasy/mixing.htm

If you took a lot of the DXM you would feel sick which would hurt your Thizz experience.
    That website says it is a potentially dangerous mix.

8. MDMA+DXM
    MDMA inhibits the body's ability to regulate it's temperature, often overheating the user. DXM inhibits sweating and when combined with MDMA can induce hyperthermia.
    (I believe this to be true, please refute if my info is wrong)
    Also, DXM and MDMA are broken down by the same enzyme in the liver. When both drugs are taken, the enzyme can't break them both down and liver damage may occur.

Ways to avoid this combo:
    Don't roll if you have been using cold medicines with DXM in them. Don't mix brands of pills that haven't been EZ-Tested.
    If you've taken this combo, stay cool. If you are in a rave or party, go to an outside chill area. Drink enough water to stay hydrated, but no more than 2 liters per hour.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=52825

9. well thank god i asked you guys otherwise i might have been fucked

10. It's all good man. It's never a bad idea to educate yourself on the things you ingest.

11. Never.

This is extremely dangerous and can cause serotonin syndrome which is rare but it can easily happen with this combo.

Ive done it a few times and it fucks the shit out of you but can very seriously hjarm you and kill yuo.

12. dxm is a dissoactive?

13. Yes, it's not a psychedelic like mushrooms it's like ketamine dissasociates you from reality and yourself.

14. DONT DO IT

Good chance you WILL die from mixing enough of each.

I believe that its because DXM causes you to not sweat, or barely at all, so on the E it fucks you up when you cant sweat. Some bad shit happens.