Ecstacy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheWhiteHart, Jan 12, 2010.

1. I have been smoking weed for about a year and a half, and realized that I want to try "X"
    I plan on doing it with a sitter just to make sure I don't get out of hand and end up getting caught by my parents. I am pretty much going to try it no matter what, but I would like to hear about some of your past experiences from it and how bad the day after you have done it is. I have heard that it is like hell because you have a dry throat and and your heart beats so hard you can see it through your chest.
    All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. this belongs in pandoras box

3. agreed.

if you want to talk about X go here and you wont get any static from the haters on this forum

click it : Pandora's Box - Grasscity.com Forums

4. Thanks im new.

5. its cool, just helpin you out. good luck findin what you're looking for.

6. Just be carefull what you ask when your talking about other drugs pretty much only personal experience is allowed

7. caught by your parents...why would ou roll anywhere near your parents?

8. it's an amazing feeling! dont listen to the ignorant people telling you its bad or it pokes holes in your brain! It's actually as harmless as marijuana if done in moderation.

9. Ecstasy = Ecstasy

Best Drug Ever

10. Hydrate several days before you take it and don't take anything else when on it. Don't smoke, drink, nothing except for more water. If you eat a big meal on the comedown too it'll help. You can try snorting it if you can insufflate without gagging or nosebleeds. I took two my first time and they were 'supposedly' triple stacks; 3x potency. But most of that stuff is just middleman terms people throw around to raise the price. The most you should pay a pill is $25. And that's for top quality. On average, they're about $10. But most of all, keep it safe.

11. i've taken it 7 or 8 times. i love x, it makes you feel just amazing, social, talkative, hyper and happy without feeling fucked up and out of control, like my past experiences with shrooms and speed. still enjoyed them but if the slighest thing changed my mood, it changed the high completely. never really happened when i was on es, but if you take them when your in a bad mood, it makes it 10x worse. so only take it for a fun night not to make yourself feel better.

the next morning my eyeballs usually hurt, like in the back (sounds weird i know, lol) and i feel slightly sick. after a nice wake and bake i'll be perfectly fine :)

12. #13 soapman, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
    I've taken it a number of times and it's my DOC. I love the shit, just wish it weren't so bad for ya. Anyway, it's not gonna be as intense as you probably got it all cooked up in your head. My first time was at a party over at my friends house, I rolled with like I dunno 6 or 7 other people. I was mainly worried about turning into a huge dick and just trying to fuck any girl that moved, I was wrong. It just makes me kick back listen to people talk, talk a lot myself, smoke a lot of menthols (not anymore though) and just party throughout the night. Although somehow I always end up outside in the cold with no shirt, it feels really good and all, which is probably why. That was a blast.

Now the best time I had, was last halloween at freak night, that was fuckin incredible, when I was there I understood why ecstacy and raves go hand in hand. My only experience has been with 3 or more pills, I've never taken less than that, The most I've taken in a single night has been like 6 maybe 7. So if you plan on only taking one, than I don't know what that will do. I tried taking one a really long time ago and it did nothing, i felt nothing. Everybody is different and I heard that if it's your first time you should only take one. My friends told me I should get 3 for my first time so I did.

13. Listen. Go to the store and buy a bottle of 5-HTP. Pop a few of those pills after your roll. It makes your crash soo much less depressing. And as far as ecstasy itself goes... trust me it is as far away from hell as you can possibly get. You are in for a biiiiig treat. Just don't get carried away with the drug eh?

14. dude the first time is allways the best.

but be careful dude

15. Thizzin is fun, dont over do it though.

16. Just dont get jewed; buying from someone unreliable is most likely bunk/cut. MDMA .1 10bucks paying 15 is a bit steep and you dont know here in Oregon the 1 i tried like this was cut with meth of course

17. never did xtc but i know your suppose to drink water to keep your self hydrated but dont over drink water or you/ll get water intoxication

18. #19 CapnRedEye, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
    I had a LOT of fun my first time rolling. It was at All Good this past year, at the Keller Williams show. Epic man, epic. Like everyone else said, just don't get carried away with it. I only do it when I'm going to see a good show or at a festival or something. (Edit: And yes, keep yourself very hydrated, just, you know, don't over-hydrate. That can be worse...lol.)

19. yeah e is really fun, i remember my first few times trying it. i've never felt so happy in my life before then, and it was amazing.

try to drink lots of water or gatorade and dont forget menthol cigarettes, they are great when rollin.