Ecstacy pickup/Idefication help?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BIgBudTdot, Feb 5, 2009.

1. #1 BIgBudTdot, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
    So, i have twenty mix matched of these three pills. Picked up downtown toronto today, and wouldn't mind some help indentifying the dove and heart. Only ones i have had before is the silhouette, which is appearently a molly ( not sure but they seem pretty clean to me )

Here's a picture.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Silhouette ( left )
    Heart ( middle )
    Dove ( right )

2. They will be underground pills so hard to identify whether or not they are safe. Chances are they will be fine tho. Hearts and doves are usually pretty standard, dunno about other. Jus drop one see how u go.

3. Impossible to tell you.Even with all the report's in the world.

If you want know what's in them buy a test kit.

4. I'm aware.

But, aww, shucks. I suppose that's fair, don't really want to ship a pill testing kit with my stay at home parents here... oh well

5. or drop them and see what's up... are you saying you wouldn't do them if you found out they weren't something you were partial to? it's a waste of money then lol

6. Lick it, if it tastes super bitter most likely MDMA. Give one to a friend, see what happens. Or you can send one in for free to services that test them, then they send you a test report via email.

7. i'd probably just sell them if it was a meth bomb. but if you taste it and its bitter, that doesnt mean its PURE. but yeah, dropped the dove and the sil. today, dove did jack shit, sil. fucked me up

8. There is a site that has a picture database of ecstacy pill and has the reagent test results along with a GC/MS of it.. Forgot the name, anyone else know?

9. Get a test kit.otherwise you will never know about what's in your pill's.You could also die from other substance's.

10. theres a few.

tried em all though.

but yeah, im just gonna drop em and see what it brings me :)

11. Good luck with it man, keep it safe (sure you know). I found a few of them to be useful when we had some new ones running through my area.

12. Tests kits are almost useless now adays, people can put 1% the active dose in a pill and it will come back as MDMA positive

13. Yeah, reagent tests only detect the presence, not the amount.

14. http://www.ecstasydata.org/

15. Thank you! + rep