Ecstacy Cigarettes

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ohyeahsonn, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Anyone ever tried them? i am not a usual smoker. i like the feeling of a nicotine buzz, but its rather short lived. has anyone ever tried these Ecstacy Cigarettes? i plan to try some this weekend just wondering how they are. Also, how do they make u feel?

2. i never even heard of this...are they just like regular cigs or do you acutally roll and stuff

3. nah they're like a tobacco free ciggarette, idk about they're flavor or nothing but at my smoke shack they're on clearance if that tells you anything hahah

4. hahaha. how much do they run?

5. #5 DoblazE, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
  6. $1.99 at my shop. not a big seller here. alls I know is the only tobacco products i buy are Newports, peach and green games, and dutches. Loved the Camel turkish jades and the light version too, but they discontinued them i heard :confused:

7. nah man dont even bother that shit sounds gross

8. if you like how cigarettes taste your probably gonna think they taste bad i kno i dont like them

9. they suck. total shit garbage. the smoke tastes like burnt crap, burns your throat and pretty much every other negative side effect from smoking something you can think of.
    every smoke shop i've even been to has these, and all of them are always on the sale/clearance rack- and that should tell you something.

10. #10 s w i s h e r, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
    edit: yea they're nasty as fuck...tobacco free; buzz free :rolleyes:

11. lol x ciggys, just get yourself a pack of Camel Crush's for rolling, they're really smooth and are amazing when your rollin

12. or just some regular old KOOLs or NEWPORTs

13. I am a on off smoker. Whenever I do smoke, I smoke Newports, and when I want non menthol I smoke Reservation Brand (Not Reservation as its name, like from a Indian Reservation).

When someone showed me a camel crush maybe 6 months ago a nearly crapped bricks.

"So you squeeze it and then it is menthol? NO SHIT! AWESOME!!!"

But when I do smoke I stick to Newports mostly. I just stopped smoking (I will still prob smoke a cigg maybe when I am high, not likely) until September. I never really get addicted to anything so I always just quit cold turkey with no real cravings. Like say you offered me a Pack of Newports, or a Leg from KFC or a burrito from Taco Bell, I would take the food. :D

14. those Crush do wonders =). I was hooked to them for 2-3 months but i've moved on to Marlboro menthol lights and i've never looked back.

15. nah man i really didnt like the taste. i bought some a month ago and still have them. i think they have licorice root in them and i hate licorice. it didnt even give me a buzz like dat nickatina. im stickin with my camel trukish golds and djarium blacks. but hey, everyone has a different taste you might like them, theyre only around 3 bucks anyways what could it hurt

16. u talkin about the crush's, marlboro's or the extacys? And just to put it out there (even though its been repeated) I've heard those ecstasy's taste really bad and are a waste of money.

17. talkin bout the extacies. the curshes are alright and i do like malrboro reds even though they arent the best. yea theres really no reason to call them extacy cigarretes its just a way to get people to buy them

18. menthol lights > reds =)

19. i bought them in florida once. My boyfriend and best friend both smoke cigs so i figured it'd be funny to "have a smoke" with em haha i thought they were good they both thought they were absolutely disgusting. it's fun to have something to smoke, but i felt weird bc i just dont smoke nothin but blunts haha

20. The ecstacy cigs are gross. i just bought em today to smoke em and quit smoking tobacco, and theyre fucking diguisting. I bought the menthol ones, smell bad, taste bad, just bad in general. Im just gonna stop smoking period and just smoke budd