ecslickz's first medicinal grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ecslickz, Jan 18, 2010.

1. #1 ecslickz, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2010
    Lemon Kush
    [​IMG]

Green Krack
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got these clones from a local dispensary.

I'm a first time grower. I'm growing so I can provide myself with medication.

Anything I should add/take away?

I do have a fan hitting it from the side.

Questions? Comments?

2. looks good so far. but sooner rather than later i would get those girls in soil that has perlite in it to ensure good aeration and drainage. 3-4 parts soil to 1 part per perlite will do the trick. you'll be happy you did it. :D

3. Yes get perlite, keep enough light for each plant you have, and since you got them from a dispensory there female ensured so thats nice.

Just make sure you water them enouhg, dont feed nutes till like 3-4 weeks, I would go with 4, and of course as always start low strength, 1/4.

4. repped+

I actually have some perlite, I'll add some asap.

How much water is too much?

5. you want to get 30% run off of what you put in, is what i am told and what i have been doing and working great!! definitely get the perilite in you will be amazed at the difference in the few days following! looking good so far, just be sure to keep your ph stable and maybe get you a moisture meter from lowes mine was roughly 7 bucks and is a god send!!

+reps

6. I have one set up, the humidity is at 62% and temp at 70 F

7. beautiful plants dude:hello:

8. Hey he's talkin about a soil moisture meter, not a humidity meter. U stick the moisture meter down in the soil to see how moist it is and if u have any dry pockets. Also what kind of light r u using? If that's floros u need to lower them till their almost touchin the plants, about 2inches away. Looks good though, keep it up!!

9. Lowered the lights and I'll see about getting the meter today, thanks!

10. When and what nuts should I use?

11. I think nutrients is just a preference.. but if i where you i would look in to Fox Farm's nutrients.. not too expensive and i always hear good about Fox Farm's

Good luck on your grow !:)

12. agree i havent really had any problems wit foxfarm i go foxfarm all the way soil to supplements

13. Foxfarms is a big celebrity around here

14. u dont gotta mix nothing just straight in your buckets plants in water done

15. Where could I find FoxFarm nuts? Store or online?

16. My local hydro store carries them and there pretty popular so yours prolly has them also. If not you can definately get them on amazon.com Good luck man, the plants look great.

17. I bought new lights, buckets, and soil today. I went with the Fox Farm Organic/Natural soil and the guy at the hydro place recommended Fox Farm nut called "Grow Big" for vegetative growth(6-4-4).

When is the plant old enough to give nuts?

18. the ffof has enogh food for the plant first two weeks i would also grab that big bloom to u want to use that through the whole grow cycle

19. The tips of the leaves and the stems are starting to turn purpleish, is this a bad thing?

20. it could be a nitrogen def. but ffof usually stays balence it could be the temps whats the stats on your grow room