Eclipse in St. Louis

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mainstreet, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Hey GC, I'm goin to st. louis tomorrow and have read around that eclipse is the best in STL. What sort of products do they carry in the glass on glass scene? I'm looking for a new AC

2. #2 SovietRed, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    It's decent. The best in STL is by far TNT glass on Delmar next to the Moonlight Hotel and the Pageant. Lots of heady glass, all local or known artists, all made in the United States. And they're willing to haggle with you or give you a deal straight up. Plus the dudes are pretty cool.

If you end up going you might find that the door is locked but the sign says open don't worry. There is a number located on the window that you have to call to get in, usually because they're in the basement or something.

I honestly wouldn't waste my time with Eclipse, it has a lot of cool stuff but the quality is all china glass.

3. Eclipse is all china glass. TNT and Sunshine Daydreams are the places to go. Pretty much hit up the Loop and you'll find a couple nice headshops. I'm from saint louis.

4. is there any roor, toro.. etc dealers in STL?

5. i don't think so. but i am not 100 percent sure.

6. #6 SovietRed, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
    Incorrect. Sunshine Daydream in south county has Roor and Illa. If you're going to be on Delmar TNT has really nice heady glass a lot of cool bowls and precoolers and a lot of really really nice bongs. A short distance down Delmar on a sidestreet named Limit (you'll see a sign that points you down Limit) The Emporium has Roor and Illadelph and a great assortment of pipes. Last time i was there they had i think 2 to 4 coil condensers a few Roors too.

Toro is pretty hard to find around here.

[​IMG]:smoke:

7. i have heard nothing but good things about the emporium. i'm gonna check em out when i return home from school.

8. i am from stl, i go to just about every head shop in stl/st. chuck once a moth to check out what they got. i think out of all of them, i would have to say emporium has to be the best out of them all... TNT is over priced.... but there are a few lil shops out in st. chuck about 30 min from stl. they have some nice stuff not a lot of name brand shit but you can catch some nice glass in them some times....

9. #9 SovietRed, Oct 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2009
    You're correct. All STL headshops are pretty overpriced actually. TNT is overpriced but they're willing to haggle. They were going to sell me one of those sexy Toro-esque(because they're not toro, but they are a know artist) bongs for $320. It was marked at $599. Unfortunately i couldn't scoop it up.

I've never actually been out to any of the St. Chuck shops, but that's probably because i live so near to all the local STL shops. I might have to make the trip pretty soon.

That's the ticket. They have hundreds of pipes and a great assortment of bongs and other little accessories.

Just a heads up: They're owned by Sunshine Daydream, so prices are going to be relatively the same.