ECIG: bho qwiso or glycerine

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by mercinariesgtr, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Hey guys, basically i got an ego-c and i can get rempen cartridges from my friend but i think it ll be more cost effective if i can refill them myself. I was wondering if the best method for this would to make qwiso and add it to the VG BHO and add it to the VG or just let the weed soak. Id rather not do the third as i dont feel like filtering and all that bs. Taste is not as huge of a factor as some flavoring will probably get added, im basically looking for whatever will give me the best bang for buck in terms of making the juice. The rempen cartridges has 250 mg in 1.2 ml and cost ~20 bucks.

2. I've heard of glycerin working in an ecig so you just take your bho and mix with glycerin and heat it up to bond the THC to the fat and you can just smoke it out of your ecig just like after its done

3. yah i get that. This is more of a whats the most economical way to make it, will the qwiso give me greater yeild from the bud therefore emaking my tincure more effective and will it get me down below the cost of buying a 250 mg. Will the difference in potency between the bho and qwiso make one a better option? the way i see it 1 gram of decent hash at ~60-70% is 600-700 mg, then dissolved into the glycerine to make cartridges.

4. #4 Im blunter, Feb 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2013
    Cost effective would be iso since its cheap, doesn't require alot of materials to make it and it has potential to make hash just as good as bho, but I don't know what else you want to hear.
    I think it would be sort of a waste of bho I would just dab it so, the only option I would choose is Qwiso.
    Yields for Qwiso can be close to this, from 6g of hash from 28g of bud.
    That's high quality Qwiso makin methods too