ec.sta.sy

Discussion in 'General' started by jammin, Feb 6, 2007.

1. i love ecstasy. a lot.
    probably dropped around 30 pills since ive started doin it (~ 5 months)
    after the last roll (dropped 5)...i realized that

1.) i wasn't even rollin that hard..(probably equivalent of 1 really good pill)...i guess i have a high tolerance.

2.) my back is still ridiculously sore right where all the seretonin is said to be stored (even 4 days later)

does the back thing have to do with the ecs or are my friends just fucking with me?

and anyone know some quality sights about longterm ecstasy effects on you're body?

thanks

2. Lol, serotonin is in your brain not in your back ... I'm not 100% sure about this but um I'm pretty sure it's not in your back ... maybe in the back of your head though? I dunno why your back would be sore from ecstasy, maybe from your muscles tensing up and you pulling a muscle?

As far as longterm damage goes, you might can look up shit on erowid.org - that is a pretty knowledgable site. I've done ecstasy over 20+ times and I don't really notice any differences. I had good experiences and I learned from them but after doing it frequently I felt really slow (dumb) and so I took a break and about a week later after not taking it I was back to normal. The main thing that ecstasy does is deplete your serotonin, but by staying healthy your body will replenish your serotonin levels. I have heard that ecstasy puts holes in your brain, but I do not know if this has been proven yet.

3. If u gotta drop 5 beans to roll, you should probably cut down a little on the hug drug:rolleyes: I think 5 of em would probably kill me:smoking:

4. A girl on mtv had holes in her brain from heavy x use....So think is it worth taking that chance??? Not to me I've done it twice and loved it but that shit scared me..

5. Did it scare u cuz u loved it so much?

6. the back thing is normal. everyone who has thizzed has their back hurting afterwards. but when it's 4 DAYS after, then you need to keep off the pills for a while, like a good week or two, or even a month.

7. after seeing what it did to her....Scared me away from it..