Ebb n flow bucket system

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by wontonton, May 4, 2019.

1. I'm going to build a diy but want to start with an actual designed system already so I will get something like the flo n gro or the aqua active system. Are these two still the most recommended when it comes to this type of system? I want to stick to buckets not go the tray route.

2. To be honest man you can build yours for less than half the cost forsure, your main cost prob gonna be the timer for the pump and the pump itself everthing else is on the cheap side. I seen both of those systems at one time i was gonna buy but after looking at it i was like i can build way cheaper so i went that route but if u do end up going that route i would go with the active aqua only bc of the drain is @ the bottom of bucket instead of side.. Nothing wrong with the side drain just might not be as good IMO. Might beable to find just the crontoller bucket on amazon or ebay then just build everything else, prob the ideal route if you wanna build your own and still save

3. I'm going to build my own but the one I was considering we the Big Boy system from HTG for$320 for a 6 bucket system. I'm building mine for about $150 but I built my own lights and irrigation system so there was no reason I couldn't do this

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk