Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. anyone know if they sell bowls in ebay? im searching for one and cant find one
    if you could provide information on my question or a link of a bowl, it will be greatly appreciated.

p.s. if i cant find a owl on ebay, can buy one on grasscity or any other site that can descritely sent it to me. and i would also like info about the descriet poilicy.

2. I don't think you can buy them off ebay.
    People are probably scared of getting in trouble.

I would stick to GC or try to find a local head shop.

3. You cant get shit off eBay only good smoking tools you will find is Hookahs but still the selection sucks. If you have a glass shop close thats your best best if not or you live in a state where its illegal try some online shops.

I use http://www.chunkyglasspipes.com/

I have order from them a few times, they dont respond to emails but they are cheap and the glass is good and they ship quickly. Be sure to check out there clearance section lots of cheap glass and most looks cool. I just ordered this;

[​IMG]

4. does anyone know if grasscity allows paypal lol i just got some money on there and would like to spend it

5. that bubbler is fucking sick coaltar! i've got a frosted glass bong like that...smokes like a champ

6. Not sure but the prices on GC are so damn high you can get a better deal elsewhere.

7. I bought one on there the other day, waiting on it to be shipped however. The guy is really nice and as answered my emails promptly. Anyway, pieces aren't supposed to be sold on there, so most likely if there is an auction for one, it will get shut down. But if you're sold on getting on via eBay, get the sellers information first. Then if the auction gets shut down early by eBay, you can still get hooked up with a piece outside of eBay. I got lucky and my auction didn't get shut down, plus I paid way less than any place online or at your local headshop. I guarantee that 100%.

Try searching "tobacco pipe", "glass pipe", "blown glass"...or PM me if you're still looking, I can refer you to the seller that I'm getting mine from.
    The only thing I'm

:smoke: