ebay is out of controll

Discussion in 'General' started by floydian slip, Nov 20, 2004.

1. WHAT THA FUCK IS THAT!!!!???,lol fuckin' sandwish face, shit i could make that,lol almost 15 bucks fo' that shit,lol yup ebay way out of control......i think who ever made that was way HIGH~~~~~~~`,lol:smoking:

2. its quite odd, i dont think i would everwant it..

3. It has obviously been paint brushed... it's not a good enough job to be photo shop, and I saw someone seel a ghost in a bottle once, in fact I think it was posted here... so how do you guys find these quirky auctions?

4. I saw, the other day a grilled cheese sandwich with the supposed face of the virgin mary. The bidding was up to 69k. That is insanely stupid but if you can get paid.....

:)

5. i think am gonna get a chesse burger and make a happy face with ketchup,lol sendin' to EBAY!!!,lol

6. shit.. some people are so messed up.

7. fuck that, i'll jus copy n paste the bitch n print it out for free haha, the internet is great for free shit

8. wow...that kid musta been real cracked out...and the kid who bought it for $23...even more so...

9. what did you expect, wesely snipes real face attached to a grilled cheese sandwich lol ;)

Nobody ever ends up paying out on those things... and I still love ebay, get almost everything I ever need for at least $5 cheaper then normal depending on price

10. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=621&item=3763454571&rd=1

There was a huge post about fucked up ebay auctions on another board...There's fake silk marijuana plants, air guitars with hand written manuals, some kid tried to sell his virginity, and I was actually outbid on a "beating stick in red bag."

My favorite was the asskicking for sale. You payed for a roundtrip ticket for this guy to be flown in and show up at your house, beat your ass, then fly home.

11. ^

:confused: :eek: :confused:

wow, wtf.... i cannot believe that.... that would have been awesome if the guy that bought it, ate it... haha...

12. this thread rocks... keep the crazy ebay stuff coming... more urls! more! :hello:

13. $28,000 for a grilled cheese sandwich!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!
    jesus, what kind of stupid relgious bastard would you have to be to fork over that much for a sandwich with virgin mary in it

the guy that sold it is incredibly lucky, thats like somebody saying "hey, I'm a dumbass, have $28,000"

14. i was talkin about this at work this morning. I need to grill me up some sandwiches, im tired of working. Ill just make peoples faces in them and sell them.

28k for a fucking sandwich, man, that is crazy. I wonder how much i can get for a potatoe that looks like don zimmer?

15. its not even a sandwich its a picture of a sandwich.

16. Actually its a paroday making satire on the mona-lisa sandwich that went upto 8k.
    Did anyone else see that? It was midly amusing. A definate hoax.

17. I ran across this listing on eBay. I just love these things, come one whos gonna bid. Lol :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5585378732#description
    :eek:

Attached Files:

18. Lmao! Nice find IceCreamKidd. I see the bid only got up to $19,50 though, I guess no religious fanatics got a chance to see, lol.