ebay is a headshopless stoner's friend

Discussion in 'General' started by brian hobo, Mar 9, 2004.

1. i have no headshops around here and always have trouble finding stuff i need for my smoking activities. ive found people on ebay sell a lot of shit for weed use. ive gotten a grinder for $5 and roller with a kingsize pack of papers for $5. scales are around $20 and people even sell bongs and pipes. this shit's awesome!

2. how good was the quality of the grinder?? I've been wanting one for a long time, but I ain't paying no $20 for one.

and I can voche for the scales, but be careful what you buy, the good stuff and the crap look exatcly the same, and cost the same too... go to digitalscales.com for reviews on the scale you wanna buy before you do.. :D

3. screw that www.1dropdesign.com

those are the pimpest grinders ive seen and they come with custom lids n shit.. well not custom i wanted a custom one but the guy told me it was to hard... and i told him what to you mean to hard it would take an hour to write the CNC program.. and hes like oh u know CNC an i was all like yeah and he said well write the program then and hung up on me??... w/e tho i still bought the grinder and stashbox combo cause its super nice and i know i'll have it for a lifetime... oh wate no that right my dad found it and took it along with the other 400 dollars worth of paraphennelia i had.. :D no I'm not bitter at alll