eBay 1ks

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by NoMidZone, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Anyone use or have tried any lighting systems from eBay before? Looking into another alternative & asking before I spend.

2. #2 killset, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2016
    Beings you can buy just about any brand on ebay maybe you might want to do a little research and narrow it down to you're price range and ask about those brands
    Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Oops, I forgot ipower in the original post, right before lighting systems. Thanks.

Also, It's your, not you're, btw.

4. #4 killset, Feb 24, 2016
    Don't be an internet school teacher to people trying to help you. You forgot to mention a brand and also left an incomplete sentence in your 1st post, if you want to get technical. There should be something after spend. Spend what? There also should be I'm right before looking. I'm smart enough to know what you meant so I didn't feel a need to correct your improper form. Every one makes mistakes, sometimes spell check kicks in. Don't be the sad little better then everyone individual. Especially when you make mistakes too. Its kind of weak bro...oh better not use bro. Mr. English might get his panties in a knot....lol....

5. Tisk, tisk.

Your and you're pop up just as they appear, so the case of a misspelled word, is highly unlikely.

Also, it should be Mr. English.

I'm sitting a mile off the beach, with nothing to do, so if you would like to continue this, we can.

6. Bought a digital ballast from ebay and it worked for like 2 weeks then took a shit.

7. There's nothing to continue you started with the stupidity. I just pointed it out. You're being pathetic. I grow weed and that's why I get on grass city. Maybe you would be more suited on a grammar site.

8. If you would if mentioned you were looking for low end ballast I wouldn't of even commented.

9. I mean....we're both on here for the same reason. I also returned the favor by pointing out your misuse of the word and correcting it for you. Don't be so upset. It's the internet, remember?

If you know of any grammar forums, sign up, learn something. I'll join with you.

10. #11 killset, Feb 24, 2016
    No you're on here to point out spelling mistakes. Apparently you weren't smart enough to understand the sentence anyways....good day

11. No you're on here to point out spelling mistakes. Apparently you weren't smart enough to understand the sentence anyways....good day
    </blockquote>It's a new day, hopefully you're still not upset. If so, tell your wife her husband needs his diaper changed.

Seriously though, I should of known you were going to be quite the tard with your patriotic picture.

12. I wasn't upset. I think grammer Nazis are funny as fk. Let it go man....lol let it go

13. [​IMG]