Eatingmushrooms Nirvana Bubblicious cfl grow log

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by EatingMushrooms, Feb 14, 2011.

1. #1 EatingMushrooms, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2011
    This is my first grow journal, but ive grown two other times indoors with my friend and a few other times outdoors. I am open to suggestions
    Seeds- Nirvana Bubblicious
    Lights- 4-26W GE 6500k bulbs, 1-125W Feliz 6500k grow bulb and reflector, for flowering i will be using a 250w feliz 2700k bulb and 4-26w ge soft white 2700k bulbs
    Soil- Foxfarm original planting mix
    Fertilizers- I will be using Foxfarm Tiger bloom Big bloom and Grow big when the time is right
    The set up-
    [​IMG][/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    Will be adding mylar at somepoint :wave:

Both have now sprouted
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Updated setup added two more 23w cfls
    [​IMG]

2. Hey,

Nice lighting setup and good choice of seeds for a small scale grow. I have tried a few of Nirvanas strains (Jock Horror and AK-48) and I was happy with the results vs Price. A couple of quick questions - are you keeping them on those carpet tiles the whole time? as they can become quite messy and become a breeding ground for bugs if they are not kept very clean. Also what are you doing to regulate the heat and "aroma" of these a bit further down the line?

Peace

3. Do you think i should put like a clear plastic underneath the girls? And i was going to make a box for flowering and create a homemade carbon filter using a stocking and active carbon, but i just decided against it because im not too concerned with smell seeing no one is ever in my house

4. yes. painters plastic or cut up a trash bag and put it underneath the pots.

This will prevent water from growing mold in your carpets and floors. Plus it makes cleaning easier.

Evil :smoke:

5. okay will do i appreciate the input

6. first girl just sprouted :hello:

7. [​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

Not much to report second leaves coming in five days from sprout

8. so far so good - everything seems to be on track.

9. looking good man! ive got same age seedlings in dwc! will be following to see how we compare since you are doing soil...subbed :D

10. Thanks man glad to have you along
    So dont mean to update too much and i know no one really cares about vegging pics but
    Lucy
    [​IMG]

Trinity
    [​IMG]

11. as you can see in the pics some of 2 of the blades curled up a little bit i believe this was heat stress so i moved the lights a bit farther away and the fan closer

12. [​IMG][/URL]

12 days going on 13 added mylar

13. Day 18- There is some discoloration on the small plant i thought it was heat stress but i have been keeping it at 75 and the lights are probably 5 or 6 inches away. Any ideas? Other than that their doing well

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

[​IMG][/URL]

14. Helpp. So last night i saw that one of the plants was drooping and it had been five days since its last watering i checked the soil and it was pretty dry so i water them expecting the one thats drooping to perk back up by this morning and it hasnt. Any ideas? i dont think im overwatering i was leaning more to underwatering but what do you think

[​IMG][/URL]

15. So its been awhile since i updated. I had to leave the girls alone for 5 days for spring break and before i left i watered them using 1/4 strength grow big. I also transplanted them into 3 gallon pots. I came back today to find that the smaller plant was fine and doing great. But the larger one had its top leaves curling and crisp, also one of the leaves had some discoloring. Anyone know what is it is? i tested my ph and it was right above 6 from the run off water.
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. 10 days since switched to 12/12

Attached Files:

• 206.jpg
      206.jpg
      File size:
      370.3 KB
      Views:
    • 209.jpg
      209.jpg
      File size:
      361.3 KB
      Views:
    • 212.jpg
      212.jpg
      File size:
      198 KB
      Views:
  17. man.. completely different pheno than what i had... very sexy.. ill sub to keep tabs...

remove your pictures from image shack.. they look threw your photos... its just a question of when they will be removed... host them here.. this way they will never be lost

keep up the good work... third best smoke i've ever had... even nuked it and still loved my bubba

18. Thanks man. How was the yield? how did they grow different?

19. yield was super bad..... but i did no training what so ever... i plan to use my micro for a mother.. and i wanted to see how a shortie plant would stack up with no training... so im sure i could have doubled the yield with some sort of training...

like i said.. just super tasty... I let a friend sample and he loves it... wanted my ABV it was so awesome...