Eating while on mush and or e

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Space, Sep 29, 2009.

1. So me and a friend are thinkin of takin an eighth each and going to the toy story double feature, and possible roll at the same time.

My question is, can i eat popcorn/other junk food (no meats or anything though) while trippin? I plan on doin them on an empty stomach, and if I'm gonna be watchin movies for like 4 or 5 hours, I'm goanna be a bit hungry.

2. wow that sounds like such a sick time man, yeah go for it why not?

+rep for knowing how to have a good time

3. lol fuck partying im gonna go see toy story

4. Thanks man, I'm just worried b/c Ive been told/heard that certain foods don't go good with either e or shrooms....

I figure I'd I dose about 30 mins before the movie, then get food at intermission.

So pumped, saw both when they were out. Can't wait!!!:D

5. How I roll.

How I fucking roll.

6. Candy is she shit on E, especially gatorade and M&Ms. Your prob not going to be very hungry though.

7. I'm a big boy. I'm gonna wanna eat :cool:

And M&M's are the shit!

M&M's>Smarties!

8. you probs wont want to eat honestly. i'd get a drink though for the times when your stomach becomes unsettled. i dont drink much shrooming though, one time though i was gettin queezy (never ended up throwing up, just terrible diarrhea next day) i drank some ginger ale and it was the craziest experience that's ever happened in my mouth. the carbonation was very cool feeling plus i love ginger ale.

9. u can eat
    u just wont want to

10. Stay away from carbonated beverages. If you want to see yourself puke up you're volume in foam, try me. :p

P.S. Anecdotal, I know that me + Orange Cream Soda = fountain.

11. do you really think you're gonna be hungry...? have you ever eaten mushrooms before?

i'm personally never ever ever hungry while on mushrooms and the idea of eating anything doesn't even sound good.

and plus if you're in a movie, tripping and rolling i wouldn't suggest eating something like candy because you'll be like "omg this candy is so good" and then start talking about how great the candy is and how juicy it is. then you'll get shushed. then you'll be paranoid about staying silent.

i hope you're going to a drive in.

12. man i always eat! whatever im on im eating usually!

13. that's weird as hell to me. but oh well. i hope you have a good time.

i'd just get like 2 slushies, one cherry one blue.

i think i'm gonna steal your idea though and go see the double feature tripping.