Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating weird sh*t while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2e3t4y5u, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #1 2e3t4y5u, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
    cft45

2. I was too stoned to remember, so it couldn't of been that weird.

3. What to eat. decisions.. decisions
    [​IMG]

4. ive made some crazy shit from leftovers from time to time.... like 20 layer nachos...with damn near everything in my fridge shoved in it... chinese food to spaghetti...LoL

5. Do you mean pig assholes or worms or something... No, it's not for me

6. Sorry I made myself lol on that one. :smoke:

7. I cooked up a pack of dinner crescent rolls and a made smoothie. And to top that off, a drumstick ice cream cone with it.

8. I find anything tastes good so i usually just eat tinned tuna with plain rice or dry weetabix, would make it feel sick sober, but when i'm high, that shit tastes like heaven :|

9. One time me and my friend were stoned as shit and had the munchies bad and there was no food in his house except for a block of this nasty french stinky cheese. But we were HIGH so we started taking bites out of it. 20 seconds later we stopped chewing for a second, tasted what was in our mouthes and scraped them out into the garbage. And then my friend being the messy guy he is wrapped it up and put it back in the fridge with bites out of it. I found it a while later and started cracking up hard at the memory

10. Once I ate Pop Tarts dipped in hummus. Another time, I drank grape Kool-Aid with vodka. And my friend once ate Hershey bars on pizza while baked.

11. Weirdest thing I ate while high was a chocolate covered beef bullion cube(concentrated flavor for soups etc.)

It was not by choice though, my friend made a few and gave me one as a prank. Shit was fucking disgusting, I nearly puked.

I typically stick to normal foods while high, just in higher quantities. :smoke:

12. Nope. I do mix food all the time though but it's stuff that goes with each other unlike fucking meat and peanut butter lol.

13. ghetto candies.
    milk chocolate cds.
    pop tarts.
    mustard.
    sauerkraut.
    One of my favorite things to make when I'm highnhungry is hot dogs. Cook em up and have a little train of condiments and whatnot on the countertop. Chili, catsup and mustard, relish, slaw, tomatoes, pickles, whatever.
    It's especially good when your friends are over.

14. i remember that one guy that ate onions while high on here haha

15. I drank straight up hershey syrup one time.