Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iPodAddict181, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Happy 4/20 to all, I have a quick question. Well, I rolled a joint in preparation of 4/20 last night, and today I tried to light it up, the damn thing wouldn't stay lit, and I couldn't waste the weed, so i ate the rest of it, it still had crystals and such. How does eating it differ from smoking it?

2. You just wasted it man. If you wanted to eat it, make brownies or something. Heat activates the THC you won't get high from just straight up eating bud.

3. Eating you don't get high unless the thc is heated, or absorbed through the food such as in fire crackers.

4. so you just ate the rest of it:confused::confused: hahahahahahahaaha
    im sorry:smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. Normally, it would produce more of a body high than a head high, but you just went and wasted it. Body can't work with raw weed. Instead, you went with the classic, "Shoot first, ask questions later" routine, and we all know that doesn't work.

6. :eek:Wasted the weed bro. There's a reason why you never hear of people eating straight weed.....

7. lol eating it is a bad idea because it gives u less of a high and it tastes like shit and its hard to swallow to lol

8. You sir just wasted perfectly good bud.