Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eating Weed ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by potheadnacho, Jan 6, 2009.

1. some people i have talked to said that you can get high by eating weed ? is this true ? :confused:e

2. Yes. Alot of people bake it in brownies and cookies if that is what you mean.

3. nah i think he means by just eating and no you cant dont do that .

all it will do is make you tired and you have to eat a lottt .

there is absolutely no reason to ever just eat weed .

but if you went baking yeah its great

4. What you do is simmer it with butter and make food with the butter.

5. You need a heat source to activate the THC, so no, you can't get high from just eating weed.

6. Unless you are being pulled over by the cops. Then it is acceptable.

7. you just earned yourself a plus reputation!

doesnt that sound so much better then "+rep" :p

haha but yes very good point i was wrong

8. haha, thanks man. If I ever get pulled over, that will be the number 1 hiding spot for me.

9. hahahahahahaha "these snawsberries taste like snawsberries"

10. not true. weed does not have to be heated to be activated, if you just eat raw buds you will get high.

11. You can eat it can get high if you want/
    Your body temp is high enough to release the THC/
    I eat herb when it comes through the pieces and gets in my mouth/
    But thats little specs/

12. What I've heard (which is probably just a stupid rumor like everything else) is that butter/oil has fat in it, which when heated with pot, releases the THC so that it can be active orally.